Just as a matter of interest........... (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match last night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
..............who gets your vote as MoM last night?

Last edited:

hill83

Got to be Baker, he was brilliant. Constantly looking to take people on, succeeding and finding his man more often than not.

Special mention for Edjenguele and Jennings too.

Don't think anyone had a poor game.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone had a poor game.

Mcsheffrey. Hit a shot that actually went out for a throw in when he should've been looking to take the ball into the corner to protect the lead. Seemed in a rush to do everything when the rest of the team were rightfully slowing the match right down run the clock down.

Houchens Head

I agree that the whole team played extremely well. I could only watch via a stream (no - not a small brook!!), but I was screaming like an absolute nutter each time we scored! My missus thought I was going to have my 4th heart attack!! :D

hill83

Mcsheffrey. Hit a shot that actually went out for a throw in when he should've been looking to take the ball into the corner to protect the lead. Seemed in a rush to do everything when the rest of the team were rightfully slowing the match right down run the clock down.

He was playing for territory, you could tell he meant to concede a throw right in the corner to waste time. It was brilliant play.

Last edited:

Astute

Can we add the choice of 'None of these'?

Houchens Head

I think Man of the Match would probably be enough. I think people would lose interest scoring 11 players and subs individually. If any players then look at these forums (which I'm sure they do!), then they can tell the other team members who, we as the fans, voted for. Just my opinion.

Paxman II

Baker overall for sure. he was the biggest thorn in Brums side all night.
A special mention though for 'The Edge' he was excellent at CB. Quick, tidy and technically far superior to what we normally have at the back and he had King in his poscket all night. :D

Astute

I would like to know how many of the 80% that gave MOTM to Baker have said in the past that he is shite and not good enough.

dongonzalos

I would like to know how many of the 80% that gave MOTM to Baker have said in the past that he is shite and not good enough.

Agreed, he clearly had great ability and just needs support not groans from the stand or on places like this. Where I believe he us the type if person who would read it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

I've sometimes been a critic, but I have also said he would be vital to us in League 1, and if ever we were going to see him at this best, it would be in league 1. (ignore the fact last night was a Capital One Cup game )

hill83

I said he's been shit many times and had his best form before he came to us, but on his day has the ability to be brilliant. Yesterday was his day and I hope he has many more.

Paxman II

Always liked him...even when not at the tope of his game he is dangerous because he can beat a player at any moment.

torchomatic

Quite a few of them. Baker and Bell are the favourites for that kind of thing. Oh, and McSheff.

torchomatic

And me. I like Bell too.

Always liked him...even when not at the tope of his game he is dangerous because he can beat a player at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread