Just an observation (2 Viewers)

AStonesThrow

I didn't say I sounded it either. I said this is how I communicate and sorry if it's hard to understand. Written communication has never been my strong point due to the d word that is impossibly hard to spell
Dick? Yeah I guess it is hard to type when you've got one in each hand

*Tongue in cheek, banter purposes only before arguments start

So it’s a big huge helping of ‘reckons’ and ‘thinks’.
Brilliant.

And you are trying way too hard to sound clever. Of that I’m posative.
I can't help but read his posts in a Stephen Fry style tone

ps1948

Taking up the "How did you record it?" question, I'd like to ask, why did you record it? Quite apart from the fact that you are watching the game through a small screen, probably irritating others around you with your arm up in the air holding whatever recording device you are using, I'm fairly certain that recording the game is illegal.
Perhaps you have taken responsibility for recording and releasing the end of season "highlights" video?

Nick

Administrator
Taking up the "How did you record it?" question, I'd like to ask, why did you record it? Quite apart from the fact that you are watching the game through a small screen, probably irritating others around you with your arm up in the air holding whatever recording device you are using, I'm fairly certain that recording the game is illegal.
Perhaps you have taken responsibility for recording and releasing the end of season "highlights" video?

Did he mean recording the game on his phone?

ccfc1234

I recorded it on ifollow. Not that sad mate!!

stay_up_skyblues

bpanews_de59cb15-9b2a-49f7-ac54-6dedf9ea17a9_1

This post deserves many more likes.

itsabuzzard

Bit disappointed this seems to have fizzled out after some encouraging early signs of longevity. It could have rivalled the Nick/Orca/Grendel "epic" raging away elsewhere.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread