Just a Thought (1 Viewer)

gb8702

How About collecting a few quid at the SOC event on saturday? Or any other future event ? I say this because when the time comes we can give the money hopefully alot to the new owners so we can play our part in getting our club back on its feet.
Please dont shoot me down its only a suggestion.
PUSB

kg82

Says a lot about how the forum's become that you're pleading not to get shot down!

Gray

If the fans got shares then yes, but if your just giving money to people who have got more of it than sense then no!

Grendel

Then give them to Joe Elliot again he will then give them to Sisu again.

Oddly astute Bantam. No shares any more folks -- Mr Coventry and that nice guy "Uncle" Ray condemned us to be own by some faceless consortium or another for ever.

Moff

Says a lot about how the forum's become that you're pleading not to get shot down!

I think thats more a reflection on the the fact the site has been trolled a lot recently, with some new posters dare i suggest being the same person posting under multiple usernames (this being someone we have come accross before and who needs to get out more)

Due to this there is a lot of suspicion of new posters posting something a bit out of the ordinary or who post in a similar style to that of our troll.

Otis

I'm sure collecting £53.25 and giving it to the new billionaire will just help tip the balance and bring in that top class player we have been looking for.

Blue Maniac

I'm sure collecting £53.25 and giving it to the new billionaire will just help tip the balance and bring in that top class player we have been looking for.
I reckon if you ring Nigel he'll let you have Richie Wellens for that. He might even throw in Sean St Ledger for free. In fact he'll probably insist on it.

Users who are viewing this thread