Just a reminder (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I must say DT, Baka has pissed me off one too many times with his efforts this season. He’s the only one of our players that I just see zero point in his being on the pitch and unless there is an underlying fitness issue (which has not been hinted), he just seems to amble around the pitch annoying his teammates. The best he has done is to assault Stoke’s goalkeeper which admittedly was the highlight of the game but not what Robins is after I suspect. I would genuinely rather Bapaga, barely out of the youth team, be on the pitch instead of him because he seems to have more of a footballing brain on him already.

The decision to renew Baka’s deal just looks like an unpleasant mistake

He plays in a completely different position to Baka?

Skybluefaz

Exactly this...and there is no attack from me, my opinion of him is my opinion and if it upsets people ...tough shit he is a big useless waste of space playing for the club I love I am not singling him out because Shipley is fucking useless too so maybe I am doubling him out, I balanced the first post out because he has scored some decent goals for us and it isn't his fault he is playing above his level what is his fault is that he is not using his natural attributes to try and better himself and look remotely interested in playing for us, he seems to have no desire and his reading of the game is laughable...all my opinion if you don't want to agree thats your choice and your choice only!!! Its a football forum and if you don't like what I say fine but is there any fucking need to issue abuse to me or anyone else on here because your holy world you live in doesn't allow criticism but stoops to calling people a c**t and personally calling peoples wives !!!! GROW UP YOU CHILDISH PEOPLE !!!!
Man who thinks his opinions and criticisms of someone else are valid, gets annoyed by opinions and criticisms of him. About right.

rob9872

You certainly are a piece of work but assume your brain cell has fallen out with itself, you are a special case
Well done on rising above the childish insults you dislike so much. You're doing a terrific job so far (y)

clint van damme

Who would have though that a thread with a fairly benign title would have turned out like this?
It's always the quiet ones.

NorthernWisdom

It can't be just confidence though. If I remember, the Walsall supporters offered to drive him here. As said before, he has all the attributes including, I srongly suspect, the skill, at least for L1 and possibly the Championship. He has proved this on some rare occasions when he has performed really well.
Personally I don't get it, if he had shown any signs of being unhappy to the point where he didn't bother, MR would have bombed him out of the club. I suspect he hasn't got the fight in him to try and be No. 1, and so has settled for being 4th choice.
I was trying to be nice tbh ;)

He was a strange signing when we made it (a bit of panic when it seemd Chaplin wasn't coming?) and he hasn't done anything to disprove it really.

Users who are viewing this thread