Just a reminder (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Of our useless lump up front!!

I was looking at Youtube and thought Oh I will have a look at this then it was patently obvious that our main 'threat' wasn't all that and thought I would share...enjoy or hate at your leisure

Last edited:

SkyBlueSoul

6bb5fe2fba7409f0ae07e6751adcd818.gif

Me assuming this would be a positive thread

rob9872

That reel shows 7 goals. All different types, Left foot, right foot, head, diving header, power and pace, tap in and confident one on one. I think tbh this is why he is so frustrating. He has all the attributes to be very good and play at least at this level, but shows no consistency or application. I don't think he even knows what he has or the footballing intelligence to replicate it. Such a shame, but I do think his time is up here. I hope he finds it somewhere else and I'm sure he wants to be playing more regularly. Perhaps a decent run in the side as 'the man' will hit home what he needs to do. Still young enough to improve, but I think the fit here is wrong.

Having said that, he was part of our promotion squad, some of those few and far moments were important ones I don't think the abuse to him warranted. I doubt he's ever given less than 100% simply not quite up to it, so thanks and move on is probably best for both parties.

Steve Floyd however confirming once again that despite some pretty stiff competition on here, he remains the forum's biggest c**t.

stevefloyd

That reel shows 7 goals. All different types, Left foot, right foot, head, diving header, power and pace, tap in and confident one on one. I think tbh this is why he is so frustrating. He has all the attributes to be very good and play at least at this level, but shows no consistency or application. I don't think he even knows what he has or the footballing intelligence to replicate it. Such a shame, but I do think his time is up here. I hope he finds it somewhere else and I'm sure he wants to be playing more regularly. Perhaps a decent run in the side as 'the man' will hit home what he needs to do. Still young enough to improve, but I think the fit here is wrong.

Having said that, he was part of our promotion squad, some of those few and far moments were important ones I don't think the abuse to him warranted. I doubt he's ever given less than 100% simply not quite up to it, so thanks and move on is probably best for both parties.

Steve Floyd however confirming once again that despite some pretty stiff competition on here, he remains the forum's biggest c**t.
That is big praise...thank you, you really are a charming young lad

Frostie

I think that's about right.
All the tools but not quite the know how to use them properly.

DannyThomas_1981

Of our useless lump up front!!

I was looking at Youtube and thought Oh I will have a look at this then it was patently obvious that our main 'threat' wasn't all that and thought I would share...enjoy or hate at your leisure

Personally never understood the need for some to single out any of our players who are already low on confidence for constant criticism and derision.

Using an historic pre-season game with one camera miles away from the action to make some kind of point - well it's just random and questionable.

But what's even more questionable is the need to keep kicking this player, a player who is clearly currently 4th choice and just getting a few minutes on the pitch here and there - why the need to attack our 4th choice striker in a week where Robins has added a forward? I seriously don't get it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Personally never understood the need for some to single out any of our players who are already low on confidence for constant criticism and derision.

Using an historic pre-season game with one camera miles away from the action to make some kind of point - well it's just random and questionable.

But what's even more questionable is the need to keep kicking this player, a player who is clearly currently 4th choice and just getting a few minutes on the pitch here and there - why the need to attack our 4th choice striker in a week where Robins has added a forward? I seriously don't get it.

I must say DT, Baka has pissed me off one too many times with his efforts this season. He’s the only one of our players that I just see zero point in his being on the pitch and unless there is an underlying fitness issue (which has not been hinted), he just seems to amble around the pitch annoying his teammates. The best he has done is to assault Stoke’s goalkeeper which admittedly was the highlight of the game but not what Robins is after I suspect. I would genuinely rather Bapaga, barely out of the youth team, be on the pitch instead of him because he seems to have more of a footballing brain on him already.

The decision to renew Baka’s deal just looks like an unpleasant mistake

stevefloyd

I must say DT, Baka has pissed me off one too many times with his efforts this season. He’s the only one of our players that I just see zero point in his being on the pitch and unless there is an underlying fitness issue (which has not been hinted), he just seems to amble around the pitch annoying his teammates. The best he has done is to assault Stoke’s goalkeeper which admittedly was the highlight of the game but not what Robins is after I suspect. I would genuinely rather Bapaga, barely out of the youth team, be on the pitch instead of him because he seems to have more of a footballing brain on him already.

The decision to renew Baka’s deal just looks like an unpleasant mistake
Exactly this...and there is no attack from me, my opinion of him is my opinion and if it upsets people ...tough shit he is a big useless waste of space playing for the club I love I am not singling him out because Shipley is fucking useless too so maybe I am doubling him out, I balanced the first post out because he has scored some decent goals for us and it isn't his fault he is playing above his level what is his fault is that he is not using his natural attributes to try and better himself and look remotely interested in playing for us, he seems to have no desire and his reading of the game is laughable...all my opinion if you don't want to agree thats your choice and your choice only!!! Its a football forum and if you don't like what I say fine but is there any fucking need to issue abuse to me or anyone else on here because your holy world you live in doesn't allow criticism but stoops to calling people a c**t and personally calling peoples wives !!!! GROW UP YOU CHILDISH PEOPLE !!!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly this...and there is no attack from me, my opinion of him is my opinion and if it upsets people ...tough shit he is a big useless waste of space playing for the club I love I am not singling him out because Shipley is fucking useless too so maybe I am doubling him out, I balanced the first post out because he has scored some decent goals for us and it isn't his fault he is playing above his level what is his fault is that he is not using his natural attributes to try and better himself and look remotely interested in playing for us, he seems to have no desire and his reading of the game is laughable...all my opinion if you don't want to agree thats your choice and your choice only!!! Its a football forum and if you don't like what I say fine but is there any fucking need to issue abuse to me or anyone else on here because your holy world you live in doesn't allow criticism but stoops to calling people a c**t and personally calling peoples wives !!!! GROW UP YOU CHILDISH PEOPLE !!!!

Step away from the computer slowly and with your hands up

rob9872

So you think it's ok to call our players cunts and childinsh names like Shitley, but then start crying when someone points out that you're more than a bit of a c**t yourself ... err ok then.

steve cooper

Go down to league two, get some confidence playing, and you never know, he's still got time to do something.

(That's the optimistic outlook for his future ;))
It can't be just confidence though. If I remember, the Walsall supporters offered to drive him here. As said before, he has all the attributes including, I srongly suspect, the skill, at least for L1 and possibly the Championship. He has proved this on some rare occasions when he has performed really well.
Personally I don't get it, if he had shown any signs of being unhappy to the point where he didn't bother, MR would have bombed him out of the club. I suspect he hasn't got the fight in him to try and be No. 1, and so has settled for being 4th choice.

stevefloyd

So you think it's ok to call our players cunts and childinsh names like Shitley, but then start crying when someone points out that you're more than a bit of a c**t yourself ... err ok then.
Your Mum and Dad must be so proud of you

hill83

U OK HUN? xx

Users who are viewing this thread