Just a pic of the Ricoh I took. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

It is heartbreaking that a stadium that impressive, one which gave the city an Olympic event, will never be ours, despite the fact it was built for us.

Sick Boy

It is heartbreaking that a stadium that impressive, one which gave the city an Olympic event, will never be ours, despite the fact it was built for us.

As long as the council got a good deal & food wasn't snatched from the mouths of poor innocent children, then we should be happy.

FFS get over it. The London hedge fund shithouses didn't want it. They said that time and time again.
The council had no choice.
So they are going to build a new ground.
*chuckle*
What a set of dullards on here.

Kingokings204

FFS get over it. The London hedge fund shithouses didn't want it. They said that time and time again.
The council had no choice.
*chuckle*

Didn't sisu say when they lost the JR that "ACL will now be lumbered with debt for the next 42 years" how wrong they were. They failed to see what plan ccc had the only depressing news sisu own my football club. So called businessmen who don't know a lot about business. Well sports business.

skybluebeduff

It could do with a clean and a lick of paint. I don't care who owns it, never did before Wasps came either, it's OUR home for now...

italiahorse

It could do with a clean and a lick of paint. I don't care who owns it, never did before Wasps came either, it's OUR home for now...

Never bothered me either.
I just turned up at our stadium and when talking to away fans they said we were lucky to have a stadium like the Ricoh.

LB87ccfc

Its a stadium that should be used to host minimum championship football, sadly even then we don't ever look like getting out of this shite league.

Nevermind the prem, I would snap people's hands off for another chance back in the championship with proper away followings that actually try and create an atmosphere.

Samo

I'd prefer to see one of Highfield Road

Ashdown

Its a stadium that should be used to host minimum championship football, sadly even then we don't ever look like getting out of this shite league.

Nevermind the prem, I would snap people's hands off for another chance back in the championship with proper away followings that actually try and create an atmosphere.

We're more likely to drop than get promoted..................mind you, the hedge fund could further cut costs then I suppose. We must have a few 14 year olds ready for the big time?

wingy

In spite of everyone's negative posts. Great photo my friend. Using it as my phone background
I think peoples current mood has affected their outlook .

Flufsta has posted many a memorable Photo montage and certain video's IIRC ..

Think he may have done the Twist and Shout @ Arsenal and other great work TBF.

The council had no choic e.
*chuckle*

At last someone on here who lives in the real world, stop bleating about CCC "that ship has sailed" - TF and start pressurising Sisu for our long overdue 'new' stadium :claping hands:

Fluffsta

I think peoples current mood has affected their outlook .

Flufsta has posted many a memorable Photo montage and certain video's IIRC ..

Think he may have done the Twist and Shout @ Arsenal and other great work TBF.

That was me :)

Users who are viewing this thread