Just a few thoughts (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

ACL- CCC- SISU.

Who do you blame and why?

ACL/CCC bailed out the club when they were relegated from the perm. If they (CCC and AHC) had not stepped in and aided ACL there would have been no Ricoh. Yes the rent was high, but the club signed it.

SISU - have ran the club very poorly, far worse than the previous owners, and that says a lot!. The warning signs were there at the beginning with the hard nose 'all or nothing for the shares' etc. At the beginning, I for one was naively behind them.

Points deduction - SISU called in the administrator. Not ACL, Not the council. They cost us the minus 10. The Administrator then worked in a manner so that no other party could put a deal together, SISU then buy the club back from themselves via another offshore company of fund they own. Creditors then reject the offer they have and some people are surprised! For me the 2nd minus 10 down to SISU.

Then they start plans B and C. Having failed with Plan A - stop paying rent a distress ACL to get the Ricoh on the cheap.
Plan B- Move the club away from the Fans and the city. Just for F&B revenue , anyone who believes this is a fool.
Plan C - 'Batter' CCC and ACL in court. Results 1 draw against ACL 2 losses against CCC, relegation form if you ask me, but I would not be surprised if all these costs are just being mounted up against the club.

Now TF wants to reconcile. Still says that he knows the law more than a judge and he intends to appeal. Some reconciliation that Tim! Anyway it is Joy S who has, and does call the shots on that front. I would hope that she has enough business nonce to know sometimes you cut your loses. Or maybe she has just got money to burn?

I'm not a council or ACL lover, but I can no longer stomach SISU.

mrtrench

I don't think this topic has ever been covered on here before.

shmmeee

Business nonce

Pedobear_36.jpg

Made me chuckle.

The key point for the -20 points thing for me is that Sisu planned for the admin (by creating Otium and moving assets into Holdings) and did nothing to stop it. So I don't really buy that it was this terrible disaster that Fisher makes out. It was planned for and wanted. How else could they get out of the lease?

Sky Blue Harry H

Nicky Sumerbee and Craig Bellamy in equal measure:thinking about::thinking about:

rob9872

I blame grendel, torchpathetic and NoWisdom. Oh and RFC of course.

covmark

Tbh I'm bored of it all, court cases, unencumbered freeholds, peppercorn rents, F&B revenue it can all fuck off.
They're all a bunch of fucking idiots, wish they'd all get fucked and let us enjoy(sometimes) the football.

AndreasB

ACL- CCC- SISU.

Who do you blame and why?

ACL/CCC bailed out the club when they were relegated from the perm. If they (CCC and AHC) had not stepped in and aided ACL there would have been no Ricoh. Yes the rent was high, but the club signed it.

SISU - have ran the club very poorly, far worse than the previous owners, and that says a lot!. The warning signs were there at the beginning with the hard nose 'all or nothing for the shares' etc. At the beginning, I for one was naively behind them.

Points deduction - SISU called in the administrator. Not ACL, Not the council. They cost us the minus 10. The Administrator then worked in a manner so that no other party could put a deal together, SISU then buy the club back from themselves via another offshore company of fund they own. Creditors then reject the offer they have and some people are surprised! For me the 2nd minus 10 down to SISU.

Then they start plans B and C. Having failed with Plan A - stop paying rent a distress ACL to get the Ricoh on the cheap.
Plan B- Move the club away from the Fans and the city. Just for F&B revenue , anyone who believes this is a fool.
Plan C - 'Batter' CCC and ACL in court. Results 1 draw against ACL 2 losses against CCC, relegation form if you ask me, but I would not be surprised if all these costs are just being mounted up against the club.

Now TF wants to reconcile. Still says that he knows the law more than a judge and he intends to appeal. Some reconciliation that Tim! Anyway it is Joy S who has, and does call the shots on that front. I would hope that she has enough business nonce to know sometimes you cut your loses. Or maybe she has just got money to burn?

I'm not a council or ACL lover, but I can no longer stomach SISU.

I blame YOU for being so insightful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread