Junior sky blues (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Anyone know what the deal is with this? Want to get my boy signed up so we can buy season tickets

edgy

You get a "free" JSB membership when you buy a junior season ticket in the Family Zone.

Hoofhearted

I’m struggling with assigning names/networks etc, they don’t make it easy
I did it earlier, so if you sign into your own account and click on the seats you want, when you get to the bit with the seat numbers there should be "assign" at the bottom of the number click that and it will say assign from network or by name. But yeah like you say it's not exactly easy, plus it's on a time limit.

cstring82

Anyone know what the deal is with this? Want to get my boy signed up so we can buy season
I did it earlier, so if you sign into your own account and click on the seats you want, when you get to the bit with the seat numbers there should be "assign" at the bottom of the number click that and it will say assign from network or by name. But yeah like you say it's not exactly easy, plus it's on a time limit.
Did you renew your season ticket or purchased new?
I tried to renew my sons but on his account as the seat was taken on my login and then can’t buy his as it needs linking to a adult ST

covboy9

I’ve created account for the boy and added to my network

now getting booted out when proceeding to checkout

fuck me this is hard work

skybluepm2

I tried to renew my sons but on his account as the seat was taken on my login and then can’t buy his as it needs linking to a adult ST

had a similar issue as I bought myself the Premier League ST and there was no way i was spending that on a 4 year old. Tweeted the club who told me to email the ticket office so that they could resolve as kids tickets couldn’t be purchased individually…. Even though the renewal seat is directly next to my seat which has already been renewed 🙄

cstring82

had a similar issue as I bought myself the Premier League ST and there was no way i was spending that on a 4 year old. Tweeted the club who told me to email the ticket office so that they could resolve as kids tickets couldn’t be purchased individually…. Even though the renewal seat is directly next to my seat which has already been renewed 🙄
That’s what’s I’ve done tbf, I’d imagine they been bombarded so will give it a couple days before pestering!

slowpoke

Bit of an all round joke seems you need to be a bloody computer expert to buy season tickets.

MickM

Did you manage to resolve this as I’ve got the same problem?

hill83

Think I’ve just sorted it.

Make sure the kids account is assigned to your network.
Then go to -
My network
Manage ticket privileges

Then select ‘I can MANAGE tickets for ‘account name’ then click save. (The default is set to assign only which won’t show the season ticket renewal)

You then need to login to the other account and accept the request. Log back into your account and the renew option will be there now.

EASY

Although now I’ve read it again I see you are saying you’ve already bought your ticket. So fuck knows.

Carnage

hill83

I can’t renew mine as I’m officially a carer for my dad and it won’t let me renew that. But it also won’t allow me to renew my seat as a ‘normal’ ticket either. So I’ll be heading down the ticket office at some point this month. I’ve got over 20 years experience in IT and it’s not easy at all so fuck knows how some people will manage it if it’s not a nice and simple normal renewal.

skybluepm2

I haven’t yet Mick but this was the reply to my tweet so will get round to that at some point over the next day or 2. The ticket office have been generally very good in responding in the past.

Please contact [email protected] - this is becuase child tickets cannot be purchased in a transaction with an accompanying adult #PUSB

cstring82

Call up the ticket office if anyone is struggling, took an hour on hold but all sorted and moved seats to where others old seat who have moved to the family zone

Adge

Call up the ticket office if anyone is struggling, took an hour on hold but all sorted and moved seats to where others old seat who have moved to the family zone
At a premium rate number which cost twenty quid! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread