Juke is a gonner (1 Viewer)

skybluereeve

Well looks like he has gone now. All thorns nice comments about Eastwood make perfect sense. He'll be telling us he is now so fit he's as good as a new signing.

Kduffy what does it say? Is it a cert he's off

Grendel

2 million bid. On all local news media. Likely to sign today. Always a sceptic but this looks real.

skybluelee

On the bright side at least we won't have to read his wanky music column in the programme any more. Every cloud...

Chipfat

This deal has been done for a while now, no rumour came from within the club from ex pro and admin staff up there who i know really well....

Im guessing no money will be reinvested it will be a free loan with the parent club paying 100% of wages..... Asset stripping anyone...

ccfcway

So Does This Pay For Feb & March ?

Sell Juke for 1.5 million

Give Everton their 600k back, plus hefty sell on fee. Get a loan or two for no wages, thus meaning no long term financial commitment, resulting in SISU not having to dig their hands in their pockets for 2 months to fund the club.

April 1st, we are back to square one with no striker and no money.

:whistle:

ccfcway

Anyone got the 2012 CCFC Calander ?

Just wondering if Mr January was Juke...Perhaps its a sign of when the players will leave, resulting in only Mr Dec (Roy O'Donovan) left, with the rest loanees.

D

Deleted member 2477

sisu out
sisu out
sisu out
sisu out
sisu out:blue:

:jerkit:

rob9872

Christ the price goes down with every new thread!

rob9872

Will be a free soon. To think we paid them £1m for Keith O'Neill too (and £17k p/w).

In fact if this price is true, then whoever sets the sales up there is a genius. The money they get for their youth products (eg Downing, Cattermole, Wheater, Johnson - probably others I can't think of too) and our promising kids are talked about for a fraction of that, mainly because everyone knows how desperate we are I guess. :(

Grendel

Will be a free soon. To think we paid them £1m for Keith O'Neill too (and £17k p/w).

In fact if this price is true, then whoever sets the sales up there is a genius. The money they get for their youth products (eg Downing, Cattermole, Wheater, Johnson - probably others I can't think of too) and our promising kids are talked about for a fraction of that, mainly because everyone knows how desperate we are I guess. :(

Keith O'Neill - if he was on that much it must have worked out at £800,000 per game!

rob9872

We took a huge risk to pay £1m for Juke two years ago. He is so much better than the raw product we bought back then and no risk at all in this level so if it is that low then it's laughable tbh if we've accepted but wouldn't surprise me. All players have their price especially at City but however much is to go straight to the bank and I guess all of it, £1.5m is not enough. To say it doesn't make any difference is wrong because the more we get the longer it contributes towards the running costs before we lose one of the promising kids too.

My only hope is that if it is cut price, perhaps its all cash up front and no installments, meaning that the owners extract the cash from the business as something to take out before they walk away for a quid.

procdoc

Clingan will also be a goner. Unless this takeover happens I can assure you all I'm not investing in a season ticket next season. Enough is enough. I'd rather get involved with a local saturday team in an off the field capacity then give SISU another penny

MatthewWallis

This is a quote on CovMad

Jutkiewicz, who joined City after being released by Everton, who are being reported has having a sell on clause, has made 66 appearances for the Sky Blues and scored eighteen times.

How can a player have been released AND have a sell on clause :S

Nick

Administrator
This is a quote on CovMad

Jutkiewicz, who joined City after being released by Everton, who are being reported has having a sell on clause, has made 66 appearances for the Sky Blues and scored eighteen times.

How can a player have been released AND have a sell on clause :S

He wasn't released, we bought him ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

This deal has been done for a while now, no rumour came from within the club from ex pro and admin staff up there who i know really well....

Im guessing no money will be reinvested it will be a free loan with the parent club paying 100% of wages..... Asset stripping anyone...

Did they need to sell him to cover costs until summer, or are they simply capitalising on every asset possible before they contemplate a sale? The latter is very in keeping with hedge fund behaviour with firms they've got for a song..and yes, I would call it asset stripping at this point.

Nonleagueherewecome

wish my source wasnt right but he was!!!!!! he says there could be another 2 or 3 going too

Keogh, Sammy, Cranie, Wood? In that case, it IS asset stripping! Fit and Proper Persons my arse.

Sub

Japanese Department Store May Want to Look Up the Word ‘Fucking’

medium_ccfcbc91cbe5dca69f049506791b0b91.jpg
If only we could have sat in on the meeting where the marketing team for this Osaka department store came up with the idea for their "Fuckin' Sale," spotted early this month by a reader of Jake Adelstein's Japan Subculture blog.
-There should be some cool English words on these signs.
-How about "Fuckin' Sale?"
-What's that mean?
-Fuckin' means, like, really good. So it's a really good sale.
-And there's no other meaning to "fuckin'? Nothing at all that might embarrass us on the internet? Remember what happened with our Save-a-Shit-Ton promotion…
Update: The fuckin sale has been cleaned up

wonder if SISU sorted this sale out to lol:facepalm::facepalm:

rob9872

Can't believe this, hope the next anti SISU action is to have a full scale riot outside SISU HQ.

Perhaps the London supporters branch should take Onye hostage and refuse to release him until they sell up :)

(please note the smiley face before one of our moronic supporters thinks its a genuine suggestion and I get banged up for incitement :) )

Nonleagueherewecome

I'll take the rap, Rob..SOMEONE TAKE ONYE IGWE HOSTAGE PLEASE! He's very low-maintenance...

rob9872

On the bright side if you are right we can all take back our comments about not believing you

We really are scraping the barrel for crumbs of comfort. It's great being a City fan aint it? :(

Nonleagueherewecome

Nice avitar by the way!

As long as the Fake Chris Hussey claims are untrue, ha!

Thinking about how street Hussey sounds, maybe it's his bid to be the new Eminem? Will the real Chris Hussey please stand up...

Users who are viewing this thread