Juke is a gonner (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

I have it from a source close to the club that juke will be gone by end of the week believe its middlesbrough !

Colonel Mustard

Now is the time to sell him.

Clearly we have accepted relegation. Juke will have a year left on his deal in the summer, his wages will likely be too high for a L1 club, and his value will certainly be lower.

skybluealan

Gibson has already stated that he will back his manager with cash this January. When Steve Gibson says that you know its the truth. One of the best Chairmen in all the leagues. The talk up here in the North East is that he will be at the Boro by the end of the week.

Chipfat

Ex pro told me it was 99.9% done and has been since the last transfer deadline day,,, we just couldn't get a signing in place to allow this to happen...

ICHAN

This will be the only way we will get anyone in in this window.
As CM says would it be ideal to get what we can for him now, before it is to late, and we will not get as much for him if and when we go down.
Players come and go, and yes our strike force will be badly hit, but do we just start planning for next year as it is very apparent nothing is going to change in the very near future, regarding the club and staff.
Will we be getting a player in return from the buying club as part of the deal on loan?, I think we will, I can not see whoever he goes to, one of their players wanting to come here permanantly, nor from any other club due to the prospects we find ourselves looking at.

ccfc1973

No one seriously thinks that any money we get from jukes sale we be spent on players do they?
He will b replaced by a kid from the premier league on loan

Lord_Nampil

remember we ow Everton money and Everton have a big sell on clause !!!! Any money from the sale made available will be for wadges the rest will be going to a bank in liverpool!

C

Clive Plattini

Surely the idea of forums is for people to reveal any news they May have heard. It is possible for people to know ccfc employees. Why do others have to be so aggressive in response. I enjoy a bit of inside gossip. Just because its bad news you dont have to attack the original poster.

not too bothered to be fair, works hard but his finishing for a striker is still poor in my opinion, i suppose its how far we have fallen when we look at him as our most valuable asset, get ready for jeffers and o donovan up front, oh dear

stupot07

not too bothered to be fair, works hard but his finishing for a striker is still poor in my opinion, i suppose its how far we have fallen when we look at him as our most valuable asset, get ready for jeffers and o donovan up front, oh dear

His finishing is erratic but he's still scored 9 goals in a shit side.

chiefdave

doubt we'll get enough money for any decent replacements, prob be someone around Cody MacDonalds standard, he's hardly setting the team alight with his goal scoring.

what happened to that player we were going to sign before Saturday. Surely SISU didn't make it up to try and stop people protesting?

BackRoomRummermill

Surely the idea of forums is for people to reveal any news they May have heard. It is possible for people to know ccfc employees. Why do others have to be so aggressive in response. I enjoy a bit of inside gossip. Just because its bad news you dont have to attack the original poster.

Because 99% of the time it is attention seeking bullshit am afraid.

We are wound up enough wthout WUM's It is like poking a pole into a caged beast....... so thats why

lordsummerisle

SISU in "everything must go" shocker.

We must all jump to conclusions based on somebody posting on a message board that they've heard something from somebody they can't name that something is going to happen.

I'm personally going to run around in circles pulling at my hair screaming until it's settled.

Grendel

No one seriously thinks that any money we get from jukes sale we be spent on players do they?
He will b replaced by a kid from the premier league on loan

No Thorn will find another striker he always wanted...Cody Mark 2

rob9872

What's the betting we don't put a clause in that he can't play against us and he scores the winner a week a week on Saturday? :(

Nonleagueherewecome

Easy fellas, last time this was thrown back in our faces by the pro-SISU brigade saying "see? Lukas didn't go, Sammy didn't go, just Turner and he was injured anyway, SISU are great, blah blah blah".

My conspiracy of the day is that the rumours have been started by SISU, so when they don't happen, they look "not so bad".

Grendel

Well looks like he has gone now. All thorns nice comments about Eastwood make perfect sense. He'll be telling us he is now so fit he's as good as a new signing.

Users who are viewing this thread