Juke Going May not be a bad thing overall! (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

If it is £2m for a journeyman forward I do not think that is bad business I suppose time will only tell!

He has played every minute virtually and has nine goals which is not fantastic, he has undoubtedly cost us about nine points this year due to poor finishing missed penalties...reading at home, Palace away.

The new loanee is at Man City who let's face it are not that shabby at the moment and has sheer pace something sadly lacking in our current squad. He may prove to be a more than adequate short term replacement.

People are complaining that he is only a young reserve premiership striker....surely so was Juke and that is not stopping people from hero worship & mourning!!

Give the new loan player a chance I think for the time being £2m for Juke not bad deal I am happy with that! :pimp:

rob9872

According to the thread title he isn't leaving until the end of the season so that's positive :)

Astute

10m would be as shite as 2m. So you think we will see £2 from the 2m? We will see nothing of it to strengthen the squad however much they got for him

johnwillomagic

Rob if we get to keep him till end of season and still cahs in on 1.5m or 2m depending on which figure you belive that is a blinding deal.

Providing value does not go down if worse case scenario we do go down it will be welcome cash, anyone know if Juke will start/plat at weekend? I suppose still up in the air unless the above scenario is correct in which case he should start if fit.

Cheers.....I suppose honest is perhaps fairer than Journeyman sutty! :)

rob9872

Sorry JWM we don't I was just going on you putting "May" as opposed to 'may' in the thread title. I'm best ignored sometimes :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Reports saying 1.5.m. We payed 1m and everton have a sell on clause.

Eakin says 500k....which does seem much more realistic IMO.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I agree selling our striker who has scored nearly 50% of our goals and replacing him with a fella who has never scored a league goal outside of Cameroonian football.

There are so many ways this could be good I am salvating at the mere prospect.

WillieStanley

The initial figure touted round the undisclosed amount was believed to have been £1m, however, in the summer it was confirmed as around half, I believe.

Yep, selling our 22 year old top scorer who is nowhere near fulfilling his potential .. I'm doing cartwheels. How many times over recent years have we sold our top young & talented players for basically nowt!

I'd love to know if shitsu have any sort of plan, or whether they are just doing things according to the movement of the stars.

I think coventry fans are truly some of the best in the country!!! What other clubs fans have had to put up with so many gormless/greedy/feckless/corrupt and tanned blockheads doing their upmost to destroy our club over so many years .... I can't think of any!?

It is just plain embarrassing supporting this club at the moment, and it makes me angry :mad:

Love City, hate shitsu!!!!!!

If it is £2m for a journeyman forward I do not think that is bad business I suppose time will only tell!

He has played every minute virtually and has nine goals which is not fantastic, he has undoubtedly cost us about nine points this year due to poor finishing missed penalties...reading at home, Palace away.

The new loanee is at Man City who let's face it are not that shabby at the moment and has sheer pace something sadly lacking in our current squad. He may prove to be a more than adequate short term replacement.

People are complaining that he is only a young reserve premiership striker....surely so was Juke and that is not stopping people from hero worship & mourning!!

Give the new loan player a chance I think for the time being £2m for Juke not bad deal I am happy with that! :pimp:

Selling our top scorer in our position with our current crop of strikers!!!! This is mindless miss management unless the Man City guy comes in and works magic in front of goal.

Sisu-infidels

Come on who's surprised at jukes leaving this was always going to happen, who's also surprised that the only replacements will be loans?

Sisu are penny pinching and thorn and the fans suffer,take away jukes goals and the goals for column is depressing! I admit we have a half decent defence but if we fail to bang the ball in the net we are doomed! If these loan signings come in and bang in goal after goal I will gladly admit I'm wrong but for me this season is over!

Sisu are hell bent on asset stripping us to the bare bones leaving us to pick up the pieces once they f off! It's because of days like today I stood outside against Southampton and it's time for those questioning the motives of the protest to see exactly why we did it!

Coventry city fc is our club and sisu r the cancer causing us a long painful death! Time to stand up skyblue army and at least try to make a difference!

The soothsayer

come on confess, your working for sisu.

Disenchanted

proof that even morons have opinions......and computers

are you a CCFC board member or just stupid?

shmmeee

Yeah! He's shit!

Just like Scott Dann before him! And Leon Best! And Aron Gunnarsson! And Marlon King! Where are they now eh? Bet they wish they'd stayed with the super Sky Blues!

Juke is too good for us. He will be worth £5m+ in the next 5 years, mark my words.

andyboy81

Yeah! He's shit!

Just like Scott Dann before him! And Leon Best! And Aron Gunnarsson! And Marlon King! Where are they now eh? Bet they wish they'd stayed with the super Sky Blues!

Juke is too good for us. He will be worth £5m+ in the next 5 years, mark my words.

5 years?? He'll be worth that in 5 weeks mate!

stay_up_skyblues

OP is either 7 years old, retarted or on a wind up.

22 year old journeyman who has played for 3 clubs, 1 on loan from his parent club? COST us points? We just sold the closest thing we had to a half decent player.

The mind boggles!

Chipfat

Will we put on a sell on clause!!!!!!!! with these fookin mugs running it i doubt it very much...............

Grendel

Yeah! He's shit!

You forgot Kieron Westwood thank God he's gone he's rubbish.

johnwillomagic

So hitting a last minute penalty into Birmingham against Reading at home is not costing us points... no of course it's not that's worth double surely! :facepalm:

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with the effort juke puts in every game......I just do not think he is top champtionship pedigree let alone premiership.......and seeing one comment that Juke will be worth five million in five weeks.......give me stength!!

If we get 1.5 or 2 million for a championship striker in today's market it is a fair fee for the Juke.

As someone said in a previous thread if we get decent money for ever presents who have got us to bottom of the league what is the big problem.....we cannot get lower than bottom anyway.

A query then Juke or King who would you rather have at our club......I think King by a country mile!!

craigus12

there's 11 players in a team. he's scored just under half our tally of goals this season. yep he's dire, we're lucky to have gotten rid of him.

johnwillomagic

I certianly would not say lucky just do not think it is the worse deal in the world......losing King & Westwood for no fee was far worse!

I also think if Eastwood had played as many minutes this season he may have that goals tally...if McSheff played up front all season he would have more.....he has 2 from 3 up front I think.

shmmeee

Who cares how much we sell him for Sisu will cream the money off and we will see none of it

It's OK we'll have the last laugh. SISU own us, so they have to pay the bills!

Stop saying SISU are taking the money, your issue is that SISU aren't putting any money into the club, not that they are taking it out.

shmmeee

So hitting a last minute penalty into Birmingham against Reading at home is not costing us points... no of course it's not that's worth double surely! :facepalm:

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with the effort juke puts in every game......I just do not think he is top champtionship pedigree let alone premiership.......and seeing one comment that Juke will be worth five million in five weeks.......give me stength!!

If we get 1.5 or 2 million for a championship striker in today's market it is a fair fee for the Juke.

As someone said in a previous thread if we get decent money for ever presents who have got us to bottom of the league what is the big problem.....we cannot get lower than bottom anyway.

A query then Juke or King who would you rather have at our club......I think King by a country mile!!

If you think Juke is shit, you're an idiot.

And I'd rather have Juke than King, for the simple reason that although King is a lot better, Juke is 10 years younger!

SkyBlue_Bear83

King is a better player but this is still a moronic thread.

Users who are viewing this thread