Judicial Review 28th November (1 Viewer)

BrisbaneBronco

Does anyone think that once this has happened, we will finally see some movement, in terms of either building our own stadium or purchasing the Ricoh?
Cannot help thinking that the reason there is nothing firm regarding a new stadium, is because the Judicial review could go in favour of SISU. This could force CCC into a reluctant sale to SISU.

Thoughts

skybluetony176

Does anyone think that once this has happened, we will finally see some movement, in terms of either building our own stadium or purchasing the Ricoh?
Cannot help thinking that the reason there is nothing firm regarding a new stadium, is because the Judicial review could go in favour of SISU. This could force CCC into a reluctant sale to SISU.

Thoughts

i almost laughed as long and as hard as the judge in the 1st hearing while reading that.

they are buying time while they come up with a plan B, the fact that joy has been seen and all the going ons on sky sports news this afternoon just convinces me that there is no plan B so they are throwing shit hoping something sticks.

Hobo

EIt's an iron in the fire, but don't read too much into it.....loads of people run all the way to court and pull out at the last minute....SISU have nothing to loose

BrisbaneBronco

There is no doubt that NOPM is working.
Having said this, I have no doubt that SISU could find the funds to buy the Ricoh at a fair price or build a new stadium.
The situation re the pathetic gates at Sixfields has shocked SISU. It has thrown their budget which nobody understood anyway, way out of line.
SISU are responsible primarily to their investors, they would not be doing the right thing if they continued losing money. If the Sixfields gates were 6000+, then it would all be going to plan, but they are not. SISU will now have to revise/amend their plans. By this, I mean, instead of hoping that ACL/CCC hand over the keys for next to nothing, they will have to pay a fair market price for purchase of the Ricoh and ownership of ACL. Any agreement could see us back at the Ricoh in time for the next game and back to gates of 10000+

Majik

I think it'll be the opposite effect - CCC are, IMHO, currently silenced by the upcoming JR. Once the JR is laughed out of court again they'll swing back into action (no idea how, but I'm sure there's plans of some description). Isn't anyone else finding it strange that ACL/CCC aren't publicly reacting to the SISU PR currently, when they have previously released statements very quickly? I think they're playing it smart and ensuring the JR can't be effected by anything they say.

thaiskyblue

I think it'll be the opposite effect - CCC are, IMHO, currently silenced by the upcoming JR. Once the JR is laughed out of court again they'll swing back into action (no idea how, but I'm sure there's plans of some description). Isn't anyone else finding it strange that ACL/CCC aren't publicly reacting to the SISU PR currently, when they have previously released statements very quickly? I think they're playing it smart and ensuring the JR can't be effected by anything they say.
i think there playing it cool, ready to pounce.

Nick

Administrator
Just had to clear this thread up quite a lot but it was a shame to completely delete it!

Users who are viewing this thread