Judgement of signings (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Erm, not talking nonsense at all. It's just on this issue I disagree with you, so you decide because I disagree it must be nonsensical. The sure sign of a losing argument that, btw.

pmsl!

If this forum has taught me anything it is that you can't argue with some on particular points, so no not a sure sign I've lost this argument, more a sure sign that this argument is pointless as you're entrenched in your position and no amount of logical reasoning will convince you otherwise.

Hadji10

Danny Seabourne, yikes. He was shocking. Webster wasn't anywhere near as bad as some made out. Wasn't particularly great either.

skybluegod

He's a 19 year old kid you Burke, do you clearly not see the talent, or are you just clueless about football?

Nick has never said he doesn't have talent, but he has played 20 games for the first team, and only played well in a few.
Everyone saw the way he took on players at the start of the season when the pressure was off, and he could drop the shoulder, and pick a pass. But he like the others have been found wanting when the going has got tough, and if he was all that was made out to be by many and by you, he would have been part of the solution to unlock teams that sit back, but instead he has taken to diving on the ground more than he used to?

Last edited:

Hadji10

Nick has never said he doesn't have talent, but he has played 20 games for the first team, and only played well in a few.
Everyone saw they way he took on players at the start of the season when the pressure was off, and he could drop the shoulder, and pick a pass. But he like the others have been found wanting when the going has got tough, and if he was all that was made out to be by many and by you, he would have been part of the solution to unlock teams thatg sit back, but instead he has taken to diving on the ground more than he used to?

Can you stop seeing what people post? I want to block this guy. Utterly clueless.

Nick

Administrator
He's a 19 year old kid you Burke, do you clearly not see the talent, or are you just clueless about football?
What's he done? Yes a good free kick and goal. What about the rest of the games?

I'm not saying he isn't talented, but the grown men who call him jm10 have way over hyped him.

Why don't you stick to trying to abuse people on Twitter who can't say anything back or sniffing arses around nico...better at that.

skybluegod

How am I trolling chief?

You clearly only come on this forum to complain when we are losing, and have nothing to say when we are winning? Must be a miserable life.

Weren't you the one that started crying about Nick, giving it back to you a few months ago?

Hadji10

What's he done? Yes a good free kick and goal. What about the rest of the games?

I'm not saying he isn't talented, but the grown men who call him jm10 have way over hyped him.

Why don't you stick to trying to abuse people on Twitter who can't say anything back or sniffing arses around nico...better at that.

Okay you've completely lost me.

Users who are viewing this thread