Jude bellingham (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Not normally one for crowing about young players but this whole peice of play is so good for a lad so young , are we looking at a potential all timer in the making ? What a player

stupot07

He is phenomenally good, and I honestly don't think he'd have developed into the same player had he gone to a premier league team instead of Dortmund and now Real Madrid. The media pressure would have been ridiculous on him, he'd likely not have the same licence to express himself in the same way in a very physical league.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

The main hope is that he doesn't burn out. Conditioning etc. is obviously streets ahead of where it was but I've read somewhere he's played something like 20,000 minutes by the age of 20 whereas Gerrard/Lampard had played ~2,000.

Only thing we can do is sit back and appreciate him atm.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

He is phenomenally good, and I honestly don't think he'd have developed into the same player had he gone to a premier league team instead of Dortmund and now Real Madrid. The media pressure would have been ridiculous on him, he'd likely not have the same licence to express himself in the same way in a very physical league.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I said similar in the summer. Really didn’t want him to go United or Liverpool. The English game is far more direct, him going to Real Madrid gives him the big club experience whilst being encouraged to hone and use his technical skills.

Evo1883

Will be Zidane levels by 23
Not sure mate , Zidane top 15 player ever

Stats non comparible as the games different , I saw Zidane take the piss out of one of the best Brazilian teams ever at the world cup

Be good to see him reach Zidane levels at all

I do think the scope is there to be up there though is what im saying

Skyblueweeman

Not even English but even I'm excited by this guy. His record is phenomenal. Seems like a pretty grounded lad as well.

PVA

He's unreal. Definitely the best young player in the world and probably the best player in the world.

CCFCSteve

Absolute beast of a player. Seems to have it all

Ps some of our fans would still be slagging him off for some of the missed chances/saves on that vid

wingy

I said similar in the summer. Really didn’t want him to go United or Liverpool. The English game is far more direct, him going to Real Madrid gives him the big club experience whilst being encouraged to hone and use his technical skills.
Direct, they're all playing template football?

Mucca Mad Boys

Looking forward to Southgate playing him out of position.
Wasn’t Southgate one of the first managers play Bellingham CAM?

Same with Trent, Klopp even called him out do it to then create this hybrid role for him… funny that.

Reactions: SBT

SkyBlueSoul

Had a last minute header disallowed because the ref blew the final whistle as the cross came in, then was sent off when it all kicked off. Saw the ref's match report and don't know why but this made me laugh, I think it's the official language.

"At the end of the match, the player (5) Bellingham, Jude Victor William, was sent off for the following motive: After the end of the game and while still on the pitch, he came running over to me in an aggressive way shouting, repeatedly: ‘It’s a f*****g goal!’.”

Flying Fokker

Had a last minute header disallowed because the ref blew the final whistle as the cross came in, then was sent off when it all kicked off. Saw the ref's match report and don't know why but this made me laugh, I think it's the official language.

"At the end of the match, the player (5) Bellingham, Jude Victor William, was sent off for the following motive: After the end of the game and while still on the pitch, he came running over to me in an aggressive way shouting, repeatedly: ‘It’s a f*****g goal!’.”

That will always be a goal. In any world other than the ref’s

hamertime

Wasn’t Southgate one of the first managers play Bellingham CAM?

Same with Trent, Klopp even called him out do it to then create this hybrid role for him… funny that.
Trent it bang average, they were just desperate to find somewhere he could be any good.

The only thing that can stop England winning the Euros is Gareth Southgate.

Nick

Administrator
Think when you listen to that , and then our cal saying rascal every 4th word , makes you realise how well jude holds himself at such a young age

Is it fam yeah?

Think with Bellingham, him and his brother were both privately educated from young. The dad has always been a footballer as well as a copper and they have been project Mbappes.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Is it fam yeah?

Think with Bellingham, him and his brother were both privately educated from young. The dad has always been a footballer as well as a copper and they have been project Mbappes.
Bit like Frank Lampard in that case

Users who are viewing this thread