JSB party! (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

I think it's great that your son is putting something back by helping out with the family zone.

Yes it is. I think it is testament to Pat and the other senior members (Lyn and mark etc) that at least 3 of the regular helpers are 15/16yr olds who enjoyed the family zone when they were younger.
When I picked up son he told me that as he was helping tidy up and taking things out to various cars Michael Doyle saw him struggling with a box and came over to help. Top guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

We really enjoyed it today, my son was so happy to meet Bakayoko who was brilliant with him, in the picture I have of him with my son my son is beaming as would anybody be just meeting their hero(I have no idea why Bakayoko). My son has as season ticket but hasn’t been that bothered up to now but when I left the house he was sitting in the hall looking at his autograph sheet and really happy.

I am afraid the poor little sod is now stuck with the club like the rest of us.

I was quite surprised that Max Biamou wasn’t there though.

Sky Blue Pete

We really enjoyed it today, my son was so happy to meet Bakayoko who was brilliant with him, in the picture I have of him with my son my son is beaming as would anybody be just meeting their hero(I have no idea why Bakayoko). My son has as season ticket but hasn’t been that bothered up to now but when I left the house he was sitting in the hall looking at his autograph sheet and really happy.

I am afraid the poor little sod is now stuck with the club like the rest of us.

I was quite surprised that Max Biamou wasn’t there though.
Tony said he was still in France.

Was well impressed with all the players today. Starting with Doyle through to Bakayoko and everyone in between they were polite friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Really impressed

Terry Gibson's perm

Tony said he was still in France.

Was well impressed with all the players today. Starting with Doyle through to Bakayoko and everyone in between they were polite friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Really impressed

Doyle at the start Bakayoko at the end but we can all guess who was in the middle.

My son is still going on about it today and still has a huge smile on his face and going on about Bakayoko, it was worth postponing my daughters hospital appointment to go although Mrs tgp doesn’t agree

Adge

Only blemish I guess is apparently they advertised there was free parking and to get out people had to pay £6?

stupot07

Only blemish I guess is apparently they advertised there was free parking and to get out people had to pay £6?
I didn't see anything about free parking. Chargers are set by wasps, all money would go to wasps/acl not the club.

0eeaa8166f6077edd46b1c457248f0c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

There was tweet stating it was free parking posted by official CCFC account. I saw that and told my wife it was free parking. Others saw it too by the looks of some of the posts on Twitter.

Sky Blue Pete

Think it said parking was available in car parks a etc etc. So didn’t say free but wouldnt gave been the clubs choice

The above note is the one I saw

Somerset Sky Blue

There was tweet stating it was free parking posted by official CCFC account. I saw that and told my wife it was free parking. Others saw it too by the looks of some of the posts on Twitter.
I had an email from the club that said it was free parking, so 6 quid was a bit annoying, but kids still had a great day.

Adge

I had an email from the club that said it was free parking, so 6 quid was a bit annoying, but kids still had a great day.
Yep-that’s what others have said too. Still, £6 to put a smile for your kids to meet their hero’s is not too bad :emoji_thumbsup:

BUSA

Waiting to hear back from the head of car parking security re my complaint re charges was told it was free parking when I arrived by the steward on the main entrance then the staff that were on duty at end of the event as we left were very rude, aggressive & unhelpful eventually got let out without paying but waiting for written confirmation that I won’t be charged. Poor show from wasps in my opinion charging for parking for a family event

BUSA

Twitter post

Attachments

• A6140089-9E5D-4664-975D-B2B6DB12C808.png
    A6140089-9E5D-4664-975D-B2B6DB12C808.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread