JSB membership help (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

how do I do this online when my son isn't already existing on their stupid system?

Keeps asking me to assign but will not allow me to put the details in. Anyone else had this problem?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

For my Son I had to assign it to myself & then about a week later ticket master emailed me to ask for the details of the JSB member, this was back at the end of May but I assume they're still doing it the same way.

coop

Better off going down the butt's tomorrow I no its a ball ache going there but a little less hassle.

Gaz

I got my daughter a jsb for the first time this season.
It was a bit of hassle on the phone but I managed to get it all sorted out in the end.

My advise would be to get it done that way.

idm1975

I registered both my boys on the system separately and then paid the jsb memberships on each.

cov4theprem

Just figured it out online - painful! Now how do I print the tickets?! I can print the order confirmation but assume the tickets look different. Never saw a print at home option or anything...

cov4theprem

I ordered the tickets and the membership together for Saturday. I can print my order confirmation (1 page) but I needed to print tickets with a barcode on or something?

Any help please?

Nick

Administrator
I haven't used that as yet :(

Have you had anything in emails?

What happens if you go into orders?

*Ill go and login to mine but dont have any print at home*

cov4theprem

2 emails confirming lads registration and assignment. No emails relating to the tickets. In my account history I have the 3 transactions and transaction ID booking reference but nothing else - driving me crackers. Left to last minute as wanted match package but more ccfc incompetence. Anyone figured how to print at home?

Users who are viewing this thread