JSB Christmas Party 22nd Dec (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

Looking forward to this tomorrow, I think I'm more excited than my boy is.

JSB members are invited to the 2016 Christmas Party at the Alan Higgs Centre...

The Junior Sky Blues Christmas party for 2016 takes place tomorrow afternoon!

The party is on Thursday 22nd December at the Alan Higgs Centre on Allard Way, from 1pm to 4pm & all JSB Members are invited to the party.

Members can use their party voucher from their Membership Pack or their 2016/17 Membership Card for entrance to the party – but all names will be on a list on the door at the party.

Members under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

Siblings of members can also attend the party for a £4 donation when accompanied by a member, which will go to the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund.

The entire Sky Blues squad will be at the party, while there will be lots more going on...

Including:
- Squad signing session from 1:30pm
- Sky Blues in the Community activities
- Santa’s grotto
- Reindeer
- Arts & Crafts
- Games
- Tombola and Raffle – with the chance to win prizes from the CCFC squad!
- Plus much more

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...oventry-city-3480322.aspx#S2WqMcHcgqjTc4oZ.99

torchomatic

Yep, looking forward it.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Could still see the Reindeer and Santa, might not be bothered about the footballers though. Could let him loose with some pens and colour some stuff in.

Visited a grotto last weekend with him, his reaction was the same as mine on a CCFC match day......Tears!!

Tbh when I signed him up in the summer I was excited about the Xmas party, meeting some future stars (and some old ones as well)few photos of me & him with the likes of last years AA or Joe Cole.

Genuinely think this year I'd struggle to name a couple!!

Nick

Administrator
Is Slade going to be there? Would be a good place to do a "reveal".

Real madrid get a packed out stadium to launch players and managers, he can be on the bouncy castle with loads of kids who dont care who he is.

steve82

Not had anything as yet, it was a decent one last year as well.

Yeah was a Xmas tree designed from there names, good design to be fair.

Suppose there is still time, does this club ever do things in the correct time fame?

pastythegreat

Yeah was a Xmas tree designed from there names, good design to be fair.

Suppose there is still time, does this club ever do things in the correct time fame?
Generally not, we should of appointed a new manager 5 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

The boys Christmas cards arrived this morning!! My youngest is super excited, he doesn't want to wait until 1pm!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe ours will arrive today too. My lad didn't want breakfast today as he's too excited apparently.

torchomatic

Bless him! Things might be crap but the kids can still get the sky blue bug!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, it's crap for the adults, the kids just get on and support, which is nice. I am sick and tired of giving him a countdown though. We'll leave in two hours, we'll leave in one hour and 55 minutes, we'll leave in one hour and 50 minutes...

torchomatic

Nice and cold in the q as always.

torchomatic

Love these posts. Think I need to borrow someones kid next year, would much rather be at the party than stuck at work!

You can have mine. Honestly.

torchomatic

It would be nice for all the negative posters such as Tony et al to be here to see this and what it means to the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread