Jpt (1 Viewer)

LewSkyBlue

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but, i know most of us (myself included) had real optimism that the unmentionable man could of helped us in overturning the 3 goal deficit we face against Crewe next wednesday. Now with him gone i feel we haven't got a chance. In saying this, a couple of people i know reckon we have more of a chance now. What are your thoughts on the game now we are manager less?

Paxman II

Mark Robins I think you are trying to say? I have no problem with him. He did what was right for him and his family.
They came calling for him remember? He was offered a deal he should not refuse and he didn't.
Fisher and co had plenty of opportunity to try and keep him but ultimately would not offer enough in assurances and cash to make it happen.

Now the JPT: Forget it. We had little chance even with Robins. It's a dead horse but you never know right?

It's more crucial we concentrate all out efforts on maintaining our league form and try to get in the playoffs.

UNCLE MONTY

I really wanted it but the 3-0 has killed it for me now. Our priority has to be the league, we need to get into top 6 and try to cement a place. We have to get out of this league ASAP or I fear the worst, especially now MR has gone.

Otis

Maybe, just maybe, the players will have a backs to the wall attitude and all rally together and have a good run of results.

To be honest I think it could go two ways. A Dunkirk spirit or we simply fall away and feel sorry for ourselves.

ampthill_sba

If we had beaten Crewe at home in the first leg, I think the Wembley draw would have been enough for Robins to have dismissed HTFCs approach.

dantheman

If we had beaten Crewe at home in the first leg, I think the Wembley draw would have been enough for Robins to have dismissed HTFCs approach.

I'm Not so sure on this. If the Club was stable then yes I think you would be correct,however stability and Coventry City are not going hand in hand at the minute.

kepit 2 yusen

I've given my ticket away and cancelled my days holiday from work. I thought it would take a miracle before to pull back but with no manager - no chance !

withnail

I reckon we're going to do it.
As long as it's a glorious turn around or a magnificent failure trying I'll be happy.
I just want a good day out.
Come on Carso's army. HAVE IT.

Users who are viewing this thread