Jpt (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold so far?

CTID

Have to agree mate, cant see it being much more than 6/7.

Ill be there, and hopefully we will have a bit more about us up front than on saturday

CTID

lol ROD as a lone striker? Sat there shivering thinking...why did i bother? Glad Baker gave me a reason to be there!

Black6Osprey

At the moment they've shifted about 5000 home tickets so maybe 7000 total if Sheff Utd bring 2000 would be my guess.

Otis

At the moment they've shifted about 5000 home tickets so maybe 7000 total if Sheff Utd bring 2000 would be my guess.

Wouldn't think Sheff U would bring anywhere near 2,000 for a JPT tie. More like 600-800 I would have thought.

pusbccfc

A sell out Tesco stand would be nice! Surely 2k+ walk up

pusbccfc

Very disappointed with the Sky Blue army. Less than 10k at 5 quid a ticket with a free quid is quite frankly embarrassing.

I've got 8 people going tomorrow 20quid for us. 4adults and 4 kids...
How can anyone turn that down is beyond me!

Otis

Yep. Totally agree.

And if they could totally fill the Tesco Stand just think how good the atmosphere could be and how it could help spur on the team.

This game is massive. Win this and we could be well on our way possibly to a Wembley final.

I haven't bought my ticket yet but I am going. Sorry that I don't show up on any stats for attendance of the game yet. I AM A DISGRACE.

aodea

I know i have been getting ahead of myself but basically for last few weeks everytime i win a bet i take the winnings minus what i placed and stick it on Coventry to win the JPT for the banter. I figure i will keep doing it and hope that coming my way will be a nice trophy and a wad of cash so im so up for this game come on you sky blues.

Baginton

Luton took 40,000 to the final in 2009, they filled half of Wembley... do you think Cov would match this ?

Walking Bird

Paying on the gate, Cant argue with a fiver for this game. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread