JPT who has been to all the games? (1 Viewer)

Baginton

Been to all the home ties... with the Mrs

saves me getting up at half time for my batch! :claping hands:

rob9872

Crewe at home and wembley for me but I'm a glory hunting part time fan so its all good :)

Mr pot

York away was my best trip of the lot. I do like York and worth staying over. Recommend it any one who missed out

Steve.B50

I know you have Gary, think we have seen each other at every game (and a lot others) but I missed out on an away ticket for the Crewe game as was in hospital.

Steve

Mr B

I've been to all the home legs including the Burton game with the epic penalty shoot out, don't get me wrong I'm really pleased for Mark Robins and the players for the turn out but what a bunch of fair weather fans!!!!! If we make the final I think priority for Wembley should go to those who have stubs for three or more of the other rounds.

I hope they put on a performance next Tuesday as it may encourage crowds back and avoid the return of the doom watching ne'er sayers!

covcity4life

doesnt make sense mr b

your saying people who went 3 times to a game with 5 pound ticketd should get a trip to wembley over season ticket holders or just cherry pickers who go to league games that cost more?

makes no sense.

ccfctommy

I've only been to Burton so far. I was working vs Sheffield United and just watched Preston on the TV. Going Crewe home and away though.

covcity4life

on honeymoon for burton, went sheff utd,watched preston on tv,got tickets to home leg vs crew,watch away leg on tv,go wembley if we get there hopefully

Tomh111

I went to Burton that's the only one for me. Been back down in fucking Cornwall (at uni) for all the rest, coming home for the Crewe match though, mum thinks its to see her so is paying half the train fare ;)

GPJustice

Only went to Preston as I only know one guy who I go with and he was at Uni for the others. Managing to go to Crewe home.

Benefit is with him being at Nottingham Uni should get to go to last game of the season :p.

Mr B

doesnt make sense mr b

your saying people who went 3 times to a game with 5 pound ticketd should get a trip to wembley over season ticket holders or just cherry pickers who go to league games that cost more?

makes no sense.

No you are taking me far out of context by all means Season Tickets holders should be at the front of the queue goes without saying as that is what they decide to spend their money on and due to costing they should be first, then people who spend on corporate, then those who have gone to the JPT games home & away should be next or those who can provide x amount of tickets stubs, then general sale.

I just get a feel that most are only going because they feel it will give them a shoe in for a Wembley day out over those who have made the effort to watch other games.

Also I am not going to get into a debate about the amount of games I go to and how much I pay as it is a matter of opinion on A) The Cost of a Ticket B) Other Priorities in Life and C) Finding the time to go.

Hope it now makes sense to you.

ajsccfc

Missed Burton (although it sounded like I didn't really miss much) due to work and will miss the Crewe tie for the same reason.

FootballAttic

All the home games, barring Preston. Had tickets, but the NHS decided to call me for my knee op the day before so I couldn't actually go...damn you NHS for fixing my knee for free! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread