JPT tickets a fiver again (1 Viewer)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Fair play to the club for keeping them at £5. Is 15k a possibility?

Baginton

can't beat the atmosphere of a midweek game under the lights and well done to the club for keeping it at a fiver.

I just hope they've learned from last time, clearly sign what the turnstyles so people arent queuing up for ages, just to be told they are in the wrong queue and open the CET stand, not as an afterthought so people aint arriving 13 minutes after kick off !!

Can't wait.:claping hands: pens anyone ?

wingy

I think it will be lower as there is a change form Kids free with a paying adult ,to a fiver for all.

skybluealan

If the tickets are on sale for £5 next Monday for January 10th, does this mean the rent problem has been solved??? or if not is that not fraud for selling tickets at the Stadium for the match.

Otis

Surely better to watch it on tv, cos we probably won't know until the same evening which ground we will be playing at.

pusbccfc

If you'd rather stay at home then pay a fiver to cheer on the lads in a big game, then i for one am disappointed.

Should be 15k there with a crammed Singers Corner.

ashbyjan

Hope they realise that it could be a decent gate and open Telegraph stand as well rather than cram everyone in through half a dozen turnstiles into one stand. Was a shambles against Sheff Utd but hopefully have learned from their mistakes

Jonny

Personally think that on one hand, was wise to close telegraph to produce an atmosphere, but not so wise because of the turnstile problems. However, there were at least 7 thousand that got through the turnstiles no problem because they weren't silly enough to leave it until 15 minutes before kick off.

Anywho, I'll be there, no matter what. Hope Singers Corner is as crammed as it was at Sheffield. :claping hands:

covcity4life

packing in everyone to one stand was a good idea,made for a better atmosphere

but more turnstiles are required

i am one of those fans that will prob watch on tv,i went to sheff utd cup game and had a great time but i pay a sky subscription,makes no sense to not utilise it when my favourite team play

also saves me money to watch cov live on another date which i will.

Users who are viewing this thread