Jpt tickets £5 for home leg. (3 Viewers)

Thats' great ,i'll be going now , hopefully will encourage a load more at that price.

RoboCCFC90

Do the tickets go on sale tomorrow or are they from today because there is nothing on the CCFC shop website?

RoboCCFC90

Ashdown1

The crowds can feck off...............if you weren't at the Burton game you ain't getting a Wembley ticket !!

ajsccfc

With regards the potential final itself:

Season Ticket holders will be given first priority on tickets for the final, followed by membership holders. Following that, those who have attended the area final match at the Ricoh Arena will be offered priority on tickets

Ashdown1

I'm glad you said potential !!...................If we were to make it, there will be about 60,000 up for grabs anyway I should think, I can't see either Orient or Yeovil ?? taking more than 20,000.

RoboCCFC90

If we dont beat 20,000 with that price and with whats at stake then nothing will get people back

When we get to Wembley mate you watch all the people who cba crawl out from under their rocks

RoboCCFC90

I'm glad you said potential !!...................If we were to make it, there will be about 60,000 up for grabs anyway I should think, I can't see either Orient or Yeovil ?? taking more than 20,000.

Yeovil are out mate I believe

SuperFred

45k will be the maximum we get and that depends on how many orient or southend sell

torchomatic

A fiver is brilliant, no excuse really. Half of what Crewe are charging for the away leg too. Hopefully, the sensible pricing will make the Ricoh full of City fans who will intimidate the Crewe team and cheer us on to a stonking first leg victory.

smileycov

Facebook User
45k is max either way because of segregation! Regardless of how many the others take.

smileycov

Facebook User
When we get to Wembley mate you watch all the people who cba crawl out from under their rocks

God i hate this crap that is trotted out time after time! Who gives a shit, if a wembley appearence attracts non followers then great. When else are we going to attract new fans? Losing at home to Shrewsbury? doubt it. 45k city fans going mental at wembley if that converts just 1 or 2 non goers into city fans great, because as i said the average shitty league match is not going to doit. It is games like this we should be taking people give them good time and hopefully they will come back. I have supported since 75, am i bothered if someone's first game is Wembley....Not at all.

ajsccfc

It'd be an even split, they wouldn't give one side an overwhelming majority for a 'neutral' venue. In past finals they've just had a load of empty seats.

mattylad

Well I for one would like to thank the club for having the sense to keep it at a fiver and allow the fans to attend on mass. They get a lot of negative press and they also at times like this deserve our praise.

ajsccfc

Also if people are nabbing the current season shirts in the sale, here's an extra bit:

Supporters who buy a ticket will also be offered an additional £5 of the current home and goalkeeper shirts subject to availability.

ashbyjan

Southend at Wembley - I can just see it now, 45,000 Sky Blue fans thanking fat Freddy for his tireless and devoted service whilst at City

smileycov

Facebook User
It'd be an even split, they wouldn't give one side an overwhelming majority for a 'neutral' venue. In past finals they've just had a load of empty seats.

They didn't when Luton took 45k 2 years ago or when Millwall took 47k and Wigan 6k!

Money talks!

RoboCCFC90

God i hate this crap that is trotted out time after time! Who gives a shit, if a wembley appearence attracts non followers then great. When else are we going to attract new fans? Losing at home to Shrewsbury? doubt it. 45k city fans going mental at wembley if that converts just 1 or 2 non goers into city fans great, because as i said the average shitty league match is not going to doit. It is games like this we should be taking people give them good time and hopefully they will come back. I have supported since 75, am i bothered if someone's first game is Wembley....Not at all.

Thanks for your opinion.. Although I prefer loyalty.. I am not saying new fans aren't welcome and actually I would welcome newer fans to turn up on the day, but the fans who haven't watched the City since they got relegated from the Championship in my eyes aren't loyal.. Maybe I am biased I don't live in Cov no more near enough enough 400 mile round trip but I still make it to most games and can't see why people for whatever reason who cba when the club gets relegated yet when we get to Wembley are chomping a the bit..

ajsccfc

They didn't when Luton took 45k 2 years ago or when Millwall took 47k and Wigan 6k!

Money talks!

That'd just be a load of empty Wigan seats though surely? They can throw a few extra one way if sales dry up, but we're not getting 60000 to another teams 20000.

Mucca Mad Boys

The crowds can feck off...............if you weren't at the Burton game you ain't getting a Wembley ticket !!

We'll get at least 30k allocation, there'll be enough for those who went to games, then ST, Members, etc. it'll go to general sale. So I don't see why you're moaning...

Black6Osprey

All 5000? What an atmosphere that would be. Who gives a shit how many games people have been to as long the place is packed out with singing City supporters.

ajsccfc

Yes, but let's not lay on a needless guilt trip to people who aren't going. I don't want to see the lyrics to One Pound Fish pasted in threads again.

Users who are viewing this thread