Jpt highlights? (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
Just saw all goals, and has put the performance in perspective. York second half clearly had nothing in the tank, and they were atrocious.

Took the shots well tbf, but York helped by putting virtually no resistance.

I wish I hadn't seen the goals, as up til then I thought cov had made progree. Clearly I was mistaken

Sky Blue Sheepy

Just saw all goals, and has put the performance in perspective. York second half clearly had nothing in the tank, and they were atrocious.

I wish I hadn't seen the goals, as up til then I thought cov had made progree. Clearly I was mistaken
You're a laugh a minute.

Mucca Mad Boys

We won 4-0 and you moan?

Astute

Lets go back a few weeks. Same thing happened when we played Arsenal. You said we were shite as we lost 6-1 to them after getting a hiding in the second half. But when we win the same way it is a shite win as our opponents had nothing left in the tank.

Which way is it then? I have a good idea. We are shite whatever :facepalm: You can only beat whoever is put in front of you. We won by 4 goals away from home. The next biggest win was by a margin of 2 goals in the rest of the ties. I suppose you have an excuse ready for MK Dons. They lost to Northampton, and they are below York.

The confidence seems to be much higher. We are scoring goals and not conceeding many. A few weeks ago other clubs were looking forward to playing us. This will not be the case now. In our last 4 games we have scored 7 and only let 1 in. Not been pretty, but we seem to have turned the corner.

Snozz_is_god

I'm glad I live in my world not yours.

Astute

He's either after a bite or is a manic depressive. ;)

A manic depressive has a much more upbeat outlook on life.

Maybe it is the voices in his head arguing all the time and the negative one always wins

Brighton Sky Blue

Incredible-I can't find the words for this.

Astute

If anyone wants to risk a couple of quid you can have McGoldrick at 130 on betfair to be top scorer. Had a little go myself :D

@richh87

The first 3 goals looked like really amateur mistakes by York. I think Hussey's is the best, showed good pace and a nice finish.

Users who are viewing this thread