Jpt highlights? (1 Viewer)

bazzacv4

Does anyone know if there will be any highlights of the game on the bbc or sky?

mi1o

go to skysports.com and choose coventry and you might just be able to watch them. its shown all the other highlights from all other competitions so far, just might take a couple days for them to put them up.

aloisiwouldhavescored

When we have played a match I usually watch BBC Midlands Today the next night at 6.30pm and they usually have the goals from any Midlands teams on there.

Will have a look tonight as I am desperate to see the goals.

PUSB!

ExmouthNeil

Any Links to the York goals?

As above any links to the goals last night apart from skyblue player thing???

Cheers from a happy (at the moment) City fan ;);)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
go to skysports.com and choose coventry and you might just be able to watch them. its shown all the other highlights from all other competitions so far, just might take a couple days for them to put them up.

Not this time. Or atleast they're not up yet.

Doubt midlands today will show them. They only show our games / highlights when we do shit :(

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hate to say it but i was right! BBC hate us! Even Port Cale go a mention jyst because they had a 19 year old jeeper score the winning pen. Im sure there was a team in the last round who done the same thing. Wasnt 19 though. Just cant thibk who that was. Maybe because BBC werent unterested in us then either!

RichieGunns

Hate to say it but i was right! BBC hate us! Even Port Cale go a mention jyst because they had a 19 year old jeeper score the winning pen. Im sure there was a team in the last round who done the same thing. Wasnt 19 though. Just cant thibk who that was. Maybe because BBC werent unterested in us then either!

Who are 'Port Cale' and whats a 'Jeeper'? :p

pusbccfc

Do it Sheepy!

Snozzer

Daft question time but can you not subscribe to sky blue player on iPads due to it not supporting adobe? Or is there a way round this? Cheers

skybluelee

They have to give mcgoldrick the third it was clearly going in anyway and was diverted from about three yards out.

CovfanDan

Good challenge weren't it, alert enough to press the ball......we'd soon be moaning if know one was alert and werent pressuring the ball...its good to see

Jonny

Gotta give it to McGoldrick and Hussey, two great finishes from them. Hope to see them keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread