jpt draw (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Portsmouth away will do for me. Quick ferry ride and a bus - I'm there!

ccfcway

The 1st time we went into this competition, i remember thinking "We can win this"

I now look at that group and think, some tough games there

Terry Gibson's perm

The 1st time we went into this competition, i remember thinking "We can win this"

Totally agree with this I thought we would win it easily as I looked down on the teams in this league when we came down this year I fear we will be looking up at most teams in our league.

bigfatronssba

Why aren't we in the same grouping as Northampton?

hill83

The first time we went into this competition I remember thinking. For fuck sake.

I now look at that group and think, for fuck sake.

Astute

Give it a rest. The constant fishing for 'likes' is tiresome.

Give it a rest. Or are you the forum police?

Are Northampton in the northern section and us in the southern section if they are more down south than us?

Is better that we are separate in case we are both at home. And suppose they get 1st choice

Sick Boy

Give it a rest. Or are you the forum police?

Are Northampton in the northern section and us in the southern section if they are more down south than us?

Is better that we are separate in case we are both at home. And suppose they get 1st choice

The forum police- harhar.

It is the attempts to take any football thread off-topic and revert back to the usual bollox.

What have Northampton got to do with this thread?

shmmeee

It is the attempts to take any football thread off-topic and revert back to the usual bollox.

Quick: to the transfer fees thread, AndreasB is trying to turn it into a conversation about not attending Sixfields!

Astute

Looks like you need it explaining further.

How are Northampton in the Northern section and we are in the southern section if we are More Northern to them? The idea is to minimise the travelling. Not for someone to have a pop at others for noticing.

bigfatronssba

Give it a rest. The constant fishing for 'likes' is tiresome.

It was a serious question, so no I won't give it a rest.

The whole idea of sections in the JPT is to reduce travel time. If we are in the wrong section it may contradict that.

Covstu

its a fair arguement although i am unsure how Portsmouth and Yeovil fit in to this equation!!

wingy

No Conspiracies .

There are four sections /groups ,I don't think we've shuffled from one to another over the last two seasons.

IE;_ we've been allocated SW twice .Northampton perennially are deemed SE.

Add In the yoyoing of teams up and down and extremes of Travel change ,or appear Bizzarre.

Astute

its a fair arguement although i am unsure how Portsmouth and Yeovil fit in to this equation!!

Because they are in the southern section with us :D

Went to the Yeovil game when we played them. Took me fookin hours to get there. Northern section would have meant just a few hours to most of them. So living up North gives me a reason to be interested in why we are in the southern section.

mark82

We play at the same ground. You would think that would mean we are in the same section geographically. Seemed a reasonable question to me.

RoboCCFC90

I would take Portsmouth Away!

Sick Boy

We play at the same ground. You would think that would mean we are in the same section geographically. Seemed a reasonable question to me.

Just because we play at the same ground doesn't take away the fact that we are Coventry City. We play 'home' games in Northampton at the moment, but we certainly aren't in the South East Midlands.

It seemed pretty obvious that we were in the SW group considering that we are in the West Midlands.

Funnily enough I think we can win it this year as the only 2 teams who can probably beat us are swindon and Yeovil !!! #PUSB !!!

That's Blind faith coventry. We are not as good as you dream I am afraid. But I do hope we do well. It would be nice to go to Wembley as long as the dicks that are Fisher, Waggot & Co are gone.

skybluelee

Just because we play at the same ground doesn't take away the fact that we are Coventry City. We play 'home' games in Northampton at the moment, but we certainly aren't in the South East Midlands.

It seemed pretty obvious that we were in the SW group considering that we are in the West Midlands.

But any 'home' game we play will mean teams have to travel to the South East Midlands. The regional groups are supposed to be about cutting down on travel time/costs.

mark82

But any 'home' game we play will mean teams have to travel to the South East Midlands. The regional groups are supposed to be about cutting down on travel time/costs.

Exactly. Not just our fans they have to think about, it's other clubs fans.

letsallsingtogether

Did you not know you are not allowed to go if you do not attend Shitfields, otherwise you are a glory hunting hypocritical, two-faced lying scum bag.;)

That's Blind faith coventry. We are not as good as you dream I am afraid. But I do hope we do well. It would be nice to go to Wembley as long as the dicks that are Fisher, Waggot & Co are gone.

Ian1779

Wasn't there talk about changing the format of the competition this year? Something about a group stage?

Sick Boy

Fair enough, but I think we have a lot more things to be concerned about.

Covstu

You know what, the really sad thing is that i couldnt care less about it all at the moment. That really saddens me to say it but just struggling to get enthused by it! Maybe that will change when we start back properly, who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread