Joyce V Parker (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Who's going to win this fight tonight ?
I reckon it'll be close with Joyce edging it on points, or by stoppage late on.
Joyce is a slow starter but got a solid chin, but Parker is experienced and no mug.
Could be a decent scrap.

LastGarrison

Joyce by a unanimous points decision is the obvious answer as Parker’s got a very decent chin.

Not paying £20 for it though so I’ll catch the highlights tomorrow.

bringbackrattles

Good scrap. Joyce is slow but has a granite chin, and gets stronger as fights go on. Can't see him beating Fury though if they do meet, but fair play also to Parker who is a tough fighter who never gives up.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Didn't watch it but from the reviews sounds like it was very entertaining. It must have been heartbreaking for Parker to throw his best shots, land them and still not see Joyce topple over. If Joyce doesn't fight one of the main men next it'd be good to see him in a barn burner with someone like Whyte or Chisora

Adge

Decent fight-Joyce always going to be one of the also rans unfortunately alongside Del Boy et al.

rob9872

Decent fight-Joyce always going to be one of the also rans unfortunately alongside Del Boy et al.
Hard to say, might not beat Fury or Usyk, but better level than Del Boy imo. Tbh Chisora wouldn't be a bad fight for him to take next as Parker beat him twice. He's 15/15 now but at 37, possibly started a bit late as a pro. I'd like to see him given a shot at elite level after Chisira and/or possibly White and then we can judge better.

Users who are viewing this thread