Joy (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

Joy Seppala to be keynote speaker for Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce event

[h=3]4th November - Women in Business[/h]
11.30am – 2.00pm | Holiday Inn Kenilworth, 212 Abbey End, Kenilworth, CV8 1ED | more details
Members £10 + VAT, Non member £20 +VAT
Join us for our high profile Women in Business networking lunch. The event will provide excellent networking opportunities and is a great way to develop relationships over a two course lunch. The keynote speaker will be Joy Seppala , founder of SISU capital.

http://www.cw-chamber.co.uk/standardTemplate.aspx/Events

chiefdave

Whats she giving her speech on? How to make a complete mess of running a business and lose millions in the process?

J

Jack Griffin

Why would the CoC give time to a woman that has impacted Coventry businesses so negatively?

Defies all logic.

Nick

Administrator
Why would the CoC give time to a woman that has impacted Coventry businesses so negatively?

Give time, they made her the leader! ;)

Edit : Joke ruined because i took coc as city of coventry not chamber of commerce. Pie on my face!!!

bigfatronssba

Whats she giving her speech on? How to make a complete mess of running a business and lose millions in the process?

I'm guessing its a how not to run your business speech.

Grendel

Defies all logic.

Rules Anne Lucas out then if that's the criteria .

robbiethemole

What a fecking insult, this woman has single handedly fucked up this City's football team and they give her the keynote speech??? are they all stupid??...................oh wait, WOMEN in business, that says it all.:sarcasm:

wingy

Look !!!! She's very nice In the Flesh .

Nothing like the Public Persona at all .

Last edited:

hill83

Ah lovely, cant think of any other reason to attack - other than she is a woman. You fucking imbeciles.

You've got a habit of jumping in with this before reading the thread. Here's an idea. Read the thread first. Then if what you think will happen does happen, feel free to comment then. You'll look like much less of a twat.

Otis

You've got a habit of jumping in with this before reading the thread. Here's an idea. Read the thread first. Then if what you think will happen does happen, feel free to comment then. You'll look like much less of a twat.

:claping hands:

AndreasB

I think I read enough misogyny thanks...it was actually getting worse so don't pull the self regulation bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

I think Joy's getting a hard time over this. Yes she took a local business out of Coventry and Warwickshire for just over a year before coming back and yes if she's to believed she's going to take that business out of Coventry and Warwickshire again, unless government departments are lying on FOI's off course. But at the same time she paved the way for another business to move to Coventry from London, well High Wycombe.

So it's swings and roundabouts in it.

ccfcway

are we getting the F&B from this event ?

If not, SISU might be forced to move it from the Hol Inn to the Premier Inn

ccfcway

I think Joy's getting a hard time over this. Yes she took a local business out of Coventry and Warwickshire for just over a year before coming back and yes if she's to believed she's going to take that business out of Coventry and Warwickshire again, unless government departments are lying on FOI's off course. But at the same time she paved the way for another business to move to Coventry from London, well High Wycombe.

agreed. I believe the speaker is Gerald Ratner the week afterwards

ccfcway

maybe Tim was right, maybe we should have a statue of her outside the ground

Users who are viewing this thread