Joy (1 Viewer)

Astute

I thought when she wore that tight sky blue dress at Wembley that she had caught the sky blue bug but with how she just left us without a goodbye feels like we were dumped in the end

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
I've not been dumped before so I don't know how it feels. But if you compare Joy leaving without saying anything to being dumped I have missed out on lots of happiness over the years.

Grendel

Joy was an incompetent who surrounded herself by habitual liars who battered our club and city for over a decade. The darkest days in our history.
And yet a group on here actively and aggressively opposed any fan resistance and were shameful apologists for Sisu actions for years on end. They betrayed the club and city. Shame on them.
Sleep Yawn GIF

Sick Boy

Joy was an incompetent who surrounded herself by habitual liars who battered our club and city for over a decade. The darkest days in our history.
And yet a group on here actively and aggressively opposed any fan resistance and were shameful apologists for Sisu actions for years on end. They betrayed the club and city. Shame on them.
When they first came in if you expressed any doubts about them and not supporting ‘Uncle Ray’ you were labelled as a traitor - probably by the NOPM lot.

Grendel

Naive if you think Joy hasn't inserted a PL payment for when we get back to the promised land. A start would be knowing what Doug payed for us. Vik, Gus, Cal, Sheaf that's 40m there alone.

You’d be naive to assume someone would agree to that

The Philosopher

If she needs a few quid she should do one of those “an audience with” question and answer fan things. I reckon there’s a few on here that’d pay a few quid to (I typed probe her, now edited) find out what on earth she was thinking.

Travs

Considering the hostility that SISU endured, and the general opinion of the Coventry public was that SISU should "fuck off", i think its a little rich to be expecting a gushing statement from her.

As for Gary Pendry's Eyes statement above.... what an arsehole.

The Philosopher

Was she the worst chairperson (edit: CEO or Chair/Top boss/controlling mind) in recent memory?

Richardson for selling HR and not being savvy enough on the Tesco front to stop the council (allegedly) creaming the profit (this I’m not sure of)

McGinnity (did he mortgage off half the arena to Higgs?)

Robinson (allegedly) for selling to SISU, burning all the shareholders and trying to secure his loans?

Poynton? Did he go for financial irregularities?

Doug doesn’t have to do much to be our best chairperson by the looks.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Was she the worst chairperson in recent memory?

Richardson for selling HR and not being savvy enough on the Tesco front to stop the council (allegedly) creaming the profit (this I’m not sure of)

McGinnity (did he mortgage off half the arena to Higgs?)

Robinson (allegedly) for selling to SISU, burning all the shareholders and trying to secure his loans?

Poynton? Did he go for financial irregularities?

Doug doesn’t have to do much to be our best chairperson by the looks.
She wasn't a chair person

WestEndAgro

I bet she’s relieved it’s over. I think at the outset she thought Ray would be running the show. Legal battles take up huge amounts of time and those on top of running a loss making club would no doubt have taken her away from managing her hedge funds and such.

I wonder if she’ll kick herself if we sneak the Prem (but who knows what the Doug deal is).

I agree with you about Fisher. His fan engagement was woeful. Spivspeak is fine for board rooms but the way he was at fan forums just grated.
Smug fucka

The Philosopher

She wasn't the chair in a formal sense but you could argue that, for a period at least, she was acting as a shadow-chair.
I know. It’s utterly pathetic that some people have to pick up on things like that. They must be real fun in real life. Imagine if I’d have put Chairman?

Some genius: “Durr… she isn’t man..”

Astute

I know. It’s utterly pathetic that some people have to pick up on things like that. They must be real fun in real life. Imagine if I’d have put Chairman?

Some genius: “Durr… she isn’t man..”
Shouldn't it be chairthey or chairthem?

higgs

If we make it back to Wembley who would like to see Joy there in her blue dress again supporting us for old times sake?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread