Joy (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I've seen these figures before - possibly on another thread. It's not her personal wealth (as the table implies) but someone's estimate of the value of the hedge fund she manages.

Correct

blunted

Meaningless. It's the amount owners are prepared to put into the club that is relevant...see Stoke. Doesn't guarantee success, but it helps

bawtryneal

Think it must be recent as all the teams are correct to the division this year… but it is completely meaningless as others have said
[/QUOTE
Think it must be recent as all the teams are correct to the division this year… but it is completely meaningless as others have said

Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham are in League 1
If Mel Morris is worth 515 million he can afford the 12 million HMRC tax bill

rob9872

We had Joy we had fun we had Villa on the run

Flying Fokker

View attachment 23067
surely she could spare a couple hundred grand in Jan…
Which makes me wonder why she oversaw the worst period in Coventry City's history? Appalling record in taking the club down to division 2 and then the recovery. What was she thinking of? And then the clear assertion that we are on a low budget. The business model is important of course but the sooner we get in the Prem the sooner she can start proving her worth in keeping us there.

Nick

Administrator
Went in a shop earlier and they had a gift set of shampoo called blonde joy. I got her that last year

Users who are viewing this thread