joy victoria seppala (1 Viewer)

ecky

cov_footie3_c1680924_13221_260.jpg

I think this her

SkyblueBazza

Why are people so desperate to find out what she looks like? Some sort of morbid-curiosity thing perhaps?
I'm sure there must be some journo/Private-eye they could hire if you are all that keen to put a face to the name.

shmmeee

Why are people so desperate to find out what she looks like? Some sort of morbid-curiosity thing perhaps?
I'm sure there must be some journo/Private-eye they could hire if you are all that keen to put a face to the name.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm in it for the Photoshops.

Because she doesn't like publicity - which is why we should be trying to out her as the real power of CCFC decision making. She doesn't like publicity for a reason, we need to find out why.

SonOfSnoz

Clarke's not on the board no more!
Clarke's wife is larger & blonde unless he's traded her for a new model?
Thought Joy was blonde?
Sure it's not Clarke's daughter?
Whoose the blonde bird taking a pic on her cam in the photo CJ posted then? Same box different person?

SonOfSnoz

Beware of photoshop!
Love the Ernie Cooksey banner photo outside NTFC, that suddenly became a Sisu Out banner, lol.
Actually, beware of Joy, suing for false photos of her!

Can we stop pulling up old pictures. We have already discussed this and discovered it is clarkes wife.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

skybluedan

I don't think she,s real And we have some usual suspects keyser soze kind of shit.

shmmeee

cov_footie3_c1680924_13221_260.jpg

I think this her

How is Fisher always looking at the camera when a photo is taken? He's like one of those creepy paintings where the eyes follow you around the room. He's always looking at your soul...

Users who are viewing this thread