Joy, TF, Wag, MR (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

As a customer of CCFC

How do you think the owners and board are doing this season

Rating and reasons please

Joy - 4 lots of rhetoric that we will see more of her and she is far more hands on. Yet she still has never met and spoken to the fans her main customers.

TF - 6 moved from a 4 to 6 solely due to been part of the interview process that culminated in MR running the show.
Does face the fans but not often enough

Wag - 4 far too self inflated, his article on the amazing community work he did at Charlton was so self obsessed. Yet Charlton asked him to leave.

MR - 8 away form amazing. Comes across very well in interviews seems very straight forward. Made 5-6 loan signings. 3 of whom are excellent players. Acted quickly regarding the loss of DMC. Sorts out home form and he will be a 9-10.

Last edited:

wingy

As a customer of CCFC

How do you think the owners and board are doing this season

Rating and reasons please

Joy - 4 lots of rhetoric that we will see more if her and she is far more hands on. Yet she still has never met and spoken to the fans her main customers.

TF - 6 moved from a 4 to 6 solely due to been part of the interview process that culminated in MR running the show.
Dies face the fans but not often enough

Wag - 4 far to self inflated, his article on the amazing community work he did at Charlton was so self obsessed. Yet Charlton asked him to leave.

MR - 8 away form amazing. Comes across very well in interviews seems very straight forward. Made 5-6 loan signings. 3 of whom are excellent players. Acted quickly regarding lose of DMC. Sorts out home form and he will be a 9-10.

You missed out Clark and the Mysterious Labovitch ,just what does this bloke do.:thinking about::confused: Think thats over generous for TF tbh.

georgehudson

splendid post don, i'd rate it though as,
JS - 3 abysmal communication with fans,
TF - 4 - 5 not a person i'd trust,
SW - 3 surfeit of hogwash,
& then there's JC our pr guru - 1,
previous incumbents of the current regime,
OI - 0
LB - 1 (only for amusement)
KD - 0
they ought to be on the x factor as an 'old boys band'
all suggestions for their name welcomed

psgm1

Banned
5-6 loans 3 excellent - yet the rest were EXCEPTIONALLY POOR.

Indeed one was so bad he had to get a loanee for the loanee!

That alone should not a bare minimum of 4/10 off robins mark!

Completely unconvinced by robin's turnaround myth. If he has indeed turned the team around, then surely the entire team will have improved. Certainly the defence is still extremely fragile. And what has happened to Jordan? He was fantastic for the latter part of last season, yet under Robins has if anything gone backwards. Blair adams is only "GREAT" when you compare him to the players plying for his spot.

Sheffers - is woeful, Jennings (apart from being vaguely linked to Rooney is useless). Barton, Ball Fleck hopeless. Cody who carried the weight of the expectation pre-season cannot even get in the side. Elliott score 3 goals in 2 games (hardly what you would call prolific). Baker had a short decent spell, but still not conviced by him. Moussa blows hot and cold (far too incosistent).

There are several occassions where you can look at glaringly obvious poor decisions by Robins. Saturday they played satisfactory 2nd half which makes the extremely poor first half even worse!

He claimed on arrival the team had quality throughout, yet in the first week brought in 4 loans! (kind of undermined his very first comment!)

Indeed had it not been for McGoldricks run of blinding form, cov would have lost a further 5 games (which would have put coventry on 22 points (out of the relegation zone on goal difference). I just find the cult of robins worship quite frankly laughable.

He hasn't even managed to improve the fitness (as shown by being unable to play 90 mins) - and that ANYONE can achieve.

Robins I'll grant has been extremely fortunate to have received the benefit of DM's form of his career. Far too many games dominated by one man to claim that the TEAM has improved.

Shrewsbury beating city not just once but twice exposed the true poor current state of the team. And he has put all his eggs in 1 basket with the signing of Clarke (the guy who had a strop because he was told to have more training by DiCanio). He hasn't scored now since 20 Nov - Pretty clear his rich run of form has dried up!

MR 3 at MOST. Turned the team around? Rode on the coat-tails of DM's form more like!

georgehudson

as the pro sisu gossip merchant has regailed us with his abounding assesment i'd therefore revise my marks,
TF 3 -4 ? wheel kicker,
MR 4 -5, but then again we are not party to the inner workings, finances, of CCFC,
we await the wisdom ?????????????

Gaz

What an absolute knob jockey we have on this thread.

Astute

5-6 loans 3 excellent - yet the rest were EXCEPTIONALLY POOR

Completely unconvinced by robin's turnaround myth.
So we are still in the bottom 4?

Sheffers - is woeful, Jennings (apart from being vaguely linked to Rooney is useless). Barton, Ball Fleck hopeless. Cody who carried the weight of the expectation pre-season cannot even get in the side. Elliott score 3 goals in 2 games (hardly what you would call prolific). Baker had a short decent spell, but still not conviced by him. Moussa blows hot and cold (far too incosistent).
Do you go to games? If you do go do you bother watching?

There are several occassions where you can look at glaringly obvious poor decisions by Robins. Saturday they played satisfactory 2nd half which makes the extremely poor first half even worse!
I suppose we should have done what most Prem and top european players can't do and stopped Bale from playing :facepalm:

He claimed on arrival the team had quality throughout, yet in the first week brought in 4 loans! (kind of undermined his very first comment!)
So you would have been happier for him not to strengthen the squad?

Indeed had it not been for McGoldricks run of blinding form, cov would have lost a further 5 games (which would have put coventry on 22 points (out of the relegation zone on goal difference). I just find the cult of robins worship quite frankly laughable.
So we would have played with 10 players and not had another striker on instead of him.....like Elliot that came in and scored 2 when McG was banned for one game :D

He hasn't even managed to improve the fitness (as shown by being unable to play 90 mins) - and that ANYONE can achieve.
So we are still losing games in the last 10 mins? Not getting wins after going behind?

Robins I'll grant has been extremely fortunate to have received the benefit of DM's form of his career. Far too many games dominated by one man to claim that the TEAM has improved.
So McG did it all by himself? He did well at MK Franchise when we won there didn't he :claping hands:

Shrewsbury beating city not just once but twice exposed the true poor current state of the team. And he has put all his eggs in 1 basket with the signing of Clarke (the guy who had a strop because he was told to have more training by DiCanio). He hasn't scored now since 20 Nov - Pretty clear his rich run of form has dried up!
Clarke played better than McG. How was he supposed to score when not playing? 11 goals in 15 games for a club that is now in the bottom 4 after he left them. This shows he as useless as yourself

MR 3 at MOST. Turned the team around? Rode on the coat-tails of DM's form more like!

I would call you an idiot, but I know a few idiots that you make look highly intelligent :laugh:

SkyBlueScottie

Completely unconvinced by robin's turnaround myth. If he has indeed turned the team around, then surely the entire team will have improved. Certainly the defence is still extremely fragile. And what has happened to Jordan? He was fantastic for the latter part of last season, yet under Robins has if anything gone backwards. Blair adams is only "GREAT" when you compare him to the players plying for his spot.

Now pretty much everybody on here can see the nonsense you have posted, however would you like to research how many games Clarke has played in since his last goal on the 20th November? Let me help you, his final game for Scunthorpe was on the the 24th Nov, granted he did not score. Their next game was on Dec 8th, Clarke did not play due to his loan expiring. He has since made a subs appearance and a start against Tottenham for us....

ricohman

You talk some shite in this post, so tell me WHO U think would do a better job. You state elliot has 3 goals in 2 games and stupidly say thats Hardly prolific, and Your slating robins for having to make loans. This is the worst post ive ever read on here hands down

skyblueinBaku

psgm1, not far from where I live is a village whose idiot has just retired. Why don't you apply to fill the vacant position? You seem eminently suited to do a good job there.

standupforcity

I very rarely bother to react to this kind of rubbish, but hey...it's certainly worth highlighting just so people remember who posted it! Have a good day!

Grendel

Now pretty much everybody on here can see the nonsense you have posted, however would you like to research how many games Clarke has played in since his last goal on the 20th November? Let me help you, his final game for Sc-unithorpe was on the the 24th Nov, granted he did not score. Their next game was on Dec 8th, Clarke did not play due to his loan expiring. He has since made a subs appearance and a start against Tottenham for us....

He says it a about Clarke every time. He is always corrected and never replies back. In fact whenever challenged he hides away. Troll and a coward.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
There are a lot of flaws and mistakes in your Robins analysis PSGM which are easy to spot and everyone is pointing them out, another one being that the first time Shrewsbury beat us MR wasn't in charge then.

rupert_bear

Thought for a while this psgm1 character is not a Cov fan just drops a few things out and sits back having a chuckle or two, best remedy is to just ignore any reply he/she gives. Will soon get bored and bugger off.

Astute

You talk some shite in this post, so tell me WHO U think would do a better job. You state elliot has 3 goals in 2 games and stupidly say thats Hardly prolific, and Your slating robins for having to make loans. This is the worst post ive ever read on here hands down

Have you not read any of his previous posts?

mark82

Have you not read any of his previous posts?

Isn't it the same post rolled out in every single thread? Seems like it! I've stopped paying attention now. There is obviously some sort of personal grudge he has against Robins.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Can someone ban psgm? He is a clear wum, highly probable he isn't a cov fan an when someone tries to question his post he completely ignores them.

dongonzalos

Isn't it the same post rolled out in every single thread? Seems like it! I've stopped paying attention now. There is obviously some sort of personal grudge he has against Robins.

It does get boring when one person has a one dimensional completely rent less campaign against one manager :)

Users who are viewing this thread