Josh Eccles (1 Viewer)

PVA

The stick he got after two bad games was ridiculous (I know, not like this forum to overreact!) .

He was excellent today and clearly has a lot of talent. I expect will feature a lot this season.

stupot07

Its a toss up between Eccles and McFadzean for MOTM today. Was excellent on and off the ball.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

larry_david

The stick he got after two bad games was ridiculous (I know, not like this forum to overreact).

He was excellent today and clearly has a lot of talent. I expect will feature a lot this season.
Agree. He's a centre mid by trade and was forced into a rwb position due to injuries where he wasn't at his best.

He was excellent today, MR backs him and he was the best player on the pitch - not my words, the words of the Cardiff commentators

SBT

Looked very good today and is clearly a talented player. Not sure that too many people were slating him earlier on this season, just the ones who were got particularly loud about it.

WestEndAgro

Excellent performance, something to build on, mom from the Cardiff commentators.

ptr

Shock. Played in his proper position and he plays well. He’s nothing special but hopefully will develop into a solid player at this level.

Reactions: PVA

skyblu3sk

I was a bit worried in the first few games he looked scared of the ball, never doubted his talent but today he was very assured which was fantastic to see. We all want to see him do well!

Greggs

Dropped for the petulant Hamer in the very near future.

Paxman II

Had a much better game this time from the last few sub appearances when he looked all over the place. He gets my vote ahead of Allen who offers little most games, yet today was also much better.
Expect to see O'Hare and kelly on the bench next week so competition for places raises the stakes and performance level.

skyblu3sk

I don't really get the surprise. Hasn't he always looked a fine prospect apart from when he was clearly out of position?
It was if he would grow with confidence to use his talent or end up shrinking in to the background like Shipley

Grendel

I don’t remember any individual rant, but Nick’s performance in the Bristol City match thread was an all-time classic.

It’s equally silly to start a thread on one performance to big up someone whose been anonymous to date

Especially as the same guy says o hare will be great with palmer and we need Hamer back

I guess Sheaf is spending a lot of time on the bench

SBT

It’s equally silly to start a thread on one performance to big up someone whose been anonymous to date

Especially as the same guy says o hare will be great with palmer and we need Hamer back

I guess Sheaf is spending a lot of time on the bench

Or you could just bench Godden?

I’m kind of intrigued to see if this mooted Palmer-O’Hare combo could actually work tbh.

Grendel

Or you could just bench Godden?

I’m kind of intrigued to see if this mooted Palmer-O’Hare combo could actually work tbh.

Godden would be anyway in a 4 man midfield

SkyBlueMatt

The stick he got after two bad games was ridiculous (I know, not like this forum to overreact!) .

If it was up to the geniuses on here we would have no O'Hare, Sheaf, Gyokeres.

I'm not surprised that he is proving people wrong.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

long way home

That will give him so much confidence that he can play in that role and more than his own. Yes, its one game,but any young player needs that
good game to give them belief they belong. I think he can improve and think he has shown in bits that he can play.

Today that performance gives MR food for thought and gives the squad more options. He was the best player on the pitch today i hope he carries it on and becomes an asset to the club. I see a good player having a good game, not a bad player having a good game, but its just my opinion and other see it differently for sure. But another Cov kid performing is always a good thing to see.

SBT

Godden would be anyway in a 4 man midfield

Yeah I’d be much happier with that. Obviously Eccles doesn’t feature either in that scenario but we have some mad fixture congestion coming up.

So you don’t think Palmer and O’Hare would work playing together at the top of the box?

Users who are viewing this thread