Josh Eccles New Contract (2 Viewers)

Martin180

I've said that he's arguably been our most consistent performer this season .
I don't think there are many better in his position in the league
One of our own and improving all the time

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm stoked we've got him on a long deal , the lad is improving week on week and must be one of the 1st names on the team sheet

As for CoH, I love the kid , think if he gets fit enough he could be great for us but do we give him a new contract hoping ge gets fit enough or do we cut our losses?
He isn’t signing whatever we offer him.

Adge

Proving a few doubters wrong including myself, stark reality is in my opinion Eccles has not got the ingredients or quality required to take us to the higher end of the table.

Martin180

Arguably one of the first names on the team sheet . Will only get better , seems to be becoming a bit of a leader within the squad

Nuskyblue

He's not the finished article, but he's genuinely a very decent Championship midfielder now.
The Millwall comms were complimentary before the game and he proved them right, he was great today. His front foot pressing and engagement of their midfield was key I thought. Probably launched a fair few dangerous counters for us

Martin180

The Millwall comms were complimentary before the game and he proved them right, he was great today. His front foot pressing and engagement of their midfield was key I thought. Probably launched a fair few dangerous counters for us
From the first game of the season when he had Mavdidi in his pocket playing as wing back i would genuinely struggle to find a game when he hasn't been one of our better players

Nuskyblue

From the first game of the season when he had Mavdidi in his pocket playing as wing back i would genuinely struggle to find a game when he hasn't been one of our better players
He's always fairly consistent, I do like him at RWB, he offers at both ends of the pitch.

Always 7 out of 10

Hertsccfc

I wonder if any of the posters annoyed at Eccles being given a decent contract extension in January have changed their minds?

He’s becoming a reliable, combative midfielder and has now actually played the most minutes in the entire squad this season. (Playing in every league game)
There were far worse examples than those.

As I keep saying he has been our best player this season. Signing him on a four year contract was an excellent bit of business.

Sick Boy

I wonder if any of the posters annoyed at Eccles being given a decent contract extension in January have changed their minds?

He’s becoming a reliable, combative midfielder and has now actually played the most minutes in the entire squad this season. (Playing in every league game)
Yeah 100%.

Brighton Sky Blue

I can't see anyone wanting to sign O'Hare until or unless he proves he can reach the levels that he was at pre injuries. So far he has shown no sign of that.
Well he has a contract to sign with us if nobody else comes in for him, but that will mean his comeback hasn’t worked out.

SBT

His improvement over the last six months has really taken me by surprise, but how anyone thought it was a bad idea to tie down a player of his potential is beyond me.

Ccfcisparks

I know there’s a bit of contention around who scored ratings, but note that Sheaf and Eccles are 9th and 11th in the league for average rating over the course of the season.

on sofascore they are 7th and 11th. They’ve been a good midfield paring in the wrong set up. I think they will flourish in this new formation.

Users who are viewing this thread