Josh Barrett doubtful for Saturday (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

He was due to be available for Saturday but has had a virus and also been in hospital over Christmas for a non-football related medical issue.
He has only trained with us once since he arrived and appears to be struggling to be fit for the weekend.
Great news isn't it. Mind you, this has come from the Coventry Telegraph, so you never know.

better days

He was due to be available for Saturday but has had a virus and also been in hospital over Christmas for a non-football related medical issue.
He has only trained with us once since he arrived and appears to be struggling to be fit for the weekend.
Great news isn't it. Mind you, this has come from the Coventry Telegraph, so you never know.
Might be asthma related caused by virus

Nick

Administrator
I think it was said the other day he had been ill so he hadn't trained properly with us.

Sbarcher

And so it begins..........

Harry_Walker

Also says could be expected in training within next few days so even if he misses this game he should be available for Exeter

aloisiwouldhavescored

Certainly have every sympathy if he is not well, and the league is far more important than the cup anyway, but just cursing our injury luck this season!

better days

Certainly have every sympathy if he is not well, and the league is far more important than the cup anyway, but just cursing our injury luck this season!
I know
It's easy to forget players are people like us
Must have been serious at the time for a young healthy guy to be admitted to hospital

Hobo

Fans on his back already....great! I can see he is half way to failure before he even kicks a ball.

Get well soon Josh and look forward to seeing you in a Coventry shirt...something most the above have only achieved shopping with the wife.

Sky Blue Harry H

Fans on his back already....great! I can see he is half way to failure before he even kicks a ball.

Get well soon Josh and look forward to seeing you in a Coventry shirt...something most the above have only achieved shopping with the wife.

Come on Hobo - nobody on his back, a bit of gallows humour, tongue in cheek stuff; if he plays 20+ games without scoring, then you'll see some posters on his back (unless we're top of the league)!

Gaz71

Also need to make sure its not contagious as it could wipe out the entire squad.... we would have to call up some of the ex pros that post on here!

hill83

On the talk sport interview - Robins said was a virus, but then had to have a cyst removed
Expects him back on monday

Hope he gets a few a cysts this season.

giphy.webp

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Money problems : he tripped over his wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread