Jordy Caicedo (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

1. If we took him, we would have five suitable (to a greater or lesser extent) strikers - MG, TW, VG, MW plus this guy. This represents a substantial upgrade on last year, but seems profligate when considering the weaknesses elsewhere.

I never forget the urban legend attributed to Man Utd in the 70s. "We don't care how many they score as we know we'll score more".

Grendel

It’s a bizarre old world where some bloke no one has never heard of could be just what we need and some other guy with more championship appearances than the majority of our squad should be avoided at all cost!

TomRad85

It’s a bizarre old world where some bloke no one has never heard of could be just what we need and some other guy with more championship appearances than the majority of our squad should be avoided at all cost!
I think some people like the mystery of what could be over the knowing of Championship mediocrity (i mean Championship mediocrity in the most positive way.) Me... I like both. Know nothing about this guy but a quick reading up on him suggests a better pedigree than Kasta, Hilßner and the other dross. Anyway, it's probably bollocks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

CanadianCCFC

Apart from our current first team Robins is building with future in mind could sign him and put him in the squad, loan him out or back to his present club until January or the season or not bother signing him at all.
Robins has to sign him now that a thread’s been made

harvey098

Looks pretty bad on that highlights reel. The defending there is actually laughable. Obviously never seen him play a full match but based on his “best highlights” wouldn’t be going anywhere near that

Sky Blue Pete

Free agent in fifa 19 we know all about him!!!!!

SkyBlueGuy

Looks like the full package for that league why not bring him in : quick, good in air, good with feet, can pick a pass, looks a team player

I said from the last video that he looks like he has some attributes, but I thought he looked really slow in this video. His shooting also seems to be from the "just hit it as hard as you can" school. I'm no scout, far from it, but he looks to me like he'd need a fair bit of work before being able to compete in the championship.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I said from the last video that he looks like he has some attributes, but I thought he looked really slow in this video. His shooting also seems to be from the "just hit it as hard as you can" school. I'm no scout, far from it, but he looks to me like he'd need a fair bit of work before being able to compete in the championship.
Main thing is he better than baka

Winny the Bish

I genuinely can't tell if he has good technique or not. Looks physical and good in the air though - the four international caps may be clouding judgement.

procdoc

Waghorn has played loads and done quite well in the championship = shit!

Bloke looks okay on a highlights video against Sunday league standard opposition = sign him up!

Users who are viewing this thread