Jordan Willis (1 Viewer)

baldy

My bro is mates with Willis' cousin & apparently he's desperate to do well this season after being injured for a lengthy time last campaign
He's allegedly good mates with Nathan Redmond too & is envious of the fact that he's plying his trade in the Premier whilst Jordan's playing in league 1...particularly as,at one point early on in his fledgling career,Southampton were close to signing him & actually went to Cov to talk to Willis & were keeping close tabs on him,but nothing materialised

PUSB

ccfcdr

He's an ok L1 player but no where near premiership level ...hence why Birmingham binned him to us

Evo1883

Was chatting to his dad at Bradford ,looks a new player since coming back ,definitely Good enough for championship football imo

stevefloyd

To be fair the young lads coming thro can teach the new signings a thing or 2.. they look classy and more important hungry for success

Reactions: vow
W

westcountry_skyblue

I reckon he could be gone by Wednesday undisclosed etc....

D

Deleted member 2477

Yep dont tell sisu. He will be gone by monday if we can get a packet of nuts and a costa coffee for him

CJ_covblaze

His worst performance I'd seen from him was on Tuesday. Still gave it his all though, just wasn't his day. Like him myself. Probably wouldn't be here now if he didn't have a shocker of an injury last season.

ccfcdr

What? If you can't see the potential in him as a CB, give up watching football. Birmingham binned him to us? The lad is Coventry born and an academy product.
I dropped him at Birmingham plenty of times get your facts straight if your gonna post something

KG7

What age did he leave them then? I'm pretty sure my facts are straight, he was born in Cov and is an academy product.

Birminghams academy let him go at 14 I think but he definitely played for them and we picked him up afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcdr

He finished with Birmingham acadamy 15 /16wasn't offered a professional contract walked straight into coventry City from there

ccfcdr

Apologies il accept in any terms faz and letsallsingtogether lol
Like I said dropped him there plenty of times my lad was there at time I ain't gonna bullshit ...all I'm saying before you mock people get your facts right about your post

Skybluefaz

Apologies il accept in any terms faz and letsallsingtogether lol
Like I said dropped him there plenty of times my lad was there at time I ain't gonna bullshit ...all I'm saying before you mock people get your facts right about your post
I still don't agree with your opinion. You know that Sheffield Wednesday 'binned' Vardy off Yeah? He's gone on to do ok.

Skybluefaz

Just admit you made a mistake mate, we all do it. Right now you are just making yourself look silly.
Why? I accept he came from Birmingham. I still think he can and will play higher than league one in the future. A player being let go by another academy doesn't mean that they aren't going to make it too the top. Vardy is one example, I'm sure there have been hundreds down the years though.

Users who are viewing this thread