Jordan Willis (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Apparently Blackpool are after him along with a handful of Premiership clubs showing interest. Rrrrrroll Up, Rrrrrroll Up! Bargain prices.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11710/7884555/

Surprised SISU didn't give Newcastle a BOGOF option.

Last edited:

torchomatic

This is what happens with falling income.

dick turpin

This is what happens with falling income.

This is what happens when you open the flood gates,constantly telling the world
EVERYONEs for sale.
Make an offer, SISU wont refuse

1ccfc

Can't see Blackpool having the cash to spend a million on Willis. Which is what the fee would be there or there abouts I imagine.

This is Sisu we are talking about. Flash a £50 note and he will be packed off, gift wrapped with 3 months worth of food.

CUS Wyken

Can't see Blackpool having the cash to spend a million on Willis. Which is what the fee would be there or there abouts I imagine.

Eh???

If Bigi went for 500k cash expect Willis to go for the same.

Its SISU they dont care. How long will it take fans to see where there principals are.

The Reverend Skyblue

Knowing SISU they will sell Jordan Willis for £50,000, and bring in as his replacement Bruce Willis, and if he is'nt available there's Bob Willis

The Rev

ccfcway

McPake, Cameron, Wood, Cranie, Keogh, Willis, Herman

Thats how many centre halfs we finished the season with

Could just be left with Cameron and Wood some, and thats if no-one comes in for Wood !

WillieStanley

Banter page so you can give other football fans your foughts and opinions. But in all seriousness he won't go to Blackpool would he? I hope he doesn't

Why don't you write them down over the space of a year or two, then publish them? You'd make millions!!

"Football Foughts and Opinions for Other Football Fans.

By Sky Blue Jay

PS F*ck off - It's Banter... seriously"

Chipfat

He will go to a premiership club, lots of options as more than a few already know and have asked about his availability, made a big impression when in the England training camp. Sad but won't be here long if he starts in the first team squad, potentially a very good player..

Users who are viewing this thread