Jordan Willis (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

pastythegreat

He'd get in the current side, I'd have him over Hyam tbh
Behave mate! Hyam has been poor the last few weeks but thats more down to tiredness. With no Rose he hasn't rested this season and has played twice a week continuously so is in much need of a break. Hyam last season in L1 was streets ahead of Willis.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Behave mate! Hyam has been poor the last few weeks but thats more down to tiredness. With no Rose he hasn't rested this season and has played twice a week continuously so is in much need of a break. Hyam last season in L1 was streets ahead of Willis.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
He’s clueless he thought Baka was better than max 🤡

Hertsccfc

I wish him well and feel he was a decent player for us in Leagues 1 and 2. He worked hard and scored that great goal in the play off final. However I am far from convinced that he could perform in the Championship. His distribution of the ball was terrible at times and that would be a problem at this level. Ostigard, Rose, Hyam and McFadzean are all much better players.

fernandopartridge

He’s clueless he thought Baka was better than max

He has more talent than Max, and has reportedly had interest from league 1 clubs. Can’t say the same about Max.

Like I have already said, I was wrong in assuming Baka would be ahead of Max (where he should be based on his actual ability) this season. Robins obviously felt similarly at one point too.

I don’t want to get into a tit for tat over this as it’ll be like shooting fish in a barrel for me. Last week you said Pask would never play for the club again yet I swear he came on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc84cov

He has more talent than Max, and has reportedly had interest from league 1 clubs. Can’t say the same about Max.

Like I have already said, I was wrong in assuming Baka would be ahead of Max (where he should be based on his actual ability) this season. Robins obviously felt similarly at one point too.

I don’t want to get into a tit for tat over this as it’ll be like shooting fish in a barrel for me. Last week you said Pask would never play for the club again yet I swear he came on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He came on as robins has no choice lol he’s finished here although he’s probably better than Willis would be 😁

Great_Expectations

Shame for him. Always want to see ‘one of our own’ do well.

I was disappointed when he left, but in all honesty his biggest asset was by far his pace and the way we try to play now, we need more than that. He got bullied too many times and his passing was poor.

Saying that, I’d have him back on low wages (in context of the division) as a back up CB, as he could do a job defensively on an ad hoc basis. Perhaps that’s just based on sentiment.

Adge

All the best to him, but I don’t buy this good servant cobblers. Another one said he’s from Cov-what has that got to do with anything?
Played in the worst team to have represented Coventry City which some people conveniently forget but (quite rightly so) played his part in helping us arrest the downward trend.
Made his bed so is now lying in it regarding his “big move”

shmmeee

Feel for the lad and hope he recovers, but he can still piss off for how he left the club.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Wish he'd have stayed, but by going to Sunderland on a free, 'he chose....poorly'

Would hardly say he chose poorly. He went to a club that offered him a bigger salary and one that in theory had a good chance of being promoted to the Championship.

He can only make decisions based on what he thought was best at the time - and at the time Sunderland was clearly the better choice for him.

no_loyalty

Wish he'd have stayed, but by going to Sunderland on a free, 'he chose....poorly'

He chose a club who he thought would win promotion back into the Championship, although it hasn't worked out that way he will have earned a lot more money.

Liquid Gold

If he hadn't played for us before then nobody would mention him as a potential signing. In his career he's been relegated from the championship (which you can excuse given his age), was captain of a team relegated from league 1. Managed to make league two playoffs and spend the rest of his career mid table in League 1. I don't wish him ill, although I did enjoy giving him a little boo at the SoL, but we need better than him.

Frostie

Not that I agree with this kind of comment. But pretty sure this kid just says edgy shite on there all the time just to wind people up / get a reaction.

I avoid it as much as I can, just popped up on my feed.
'Laughing' reactions from half a dozen others too.

Users who are viewing this thread