Jordan Willis has gone to the Boro on loan (1 Viewer)

thejinkingSakamoto

Great signing for Nuneaton, Kev Wilkin will play him and will get experience. Good move for the lad.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

Cameron went on loan to Nuneaton and it did him wonders, same here please!

jackdg

Supposedly Jordan has turned Boro down as he'd prefer football league experience...

speedie87

Can't see him making it to be honest.

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as clarke did at that age and he's in danger of falling away if he's not careful.

Jordan Clarke if u are reading this u have everything make other than a sense of urgency. Watch some videos of Ashley cole and see how he does everything quickly from closing down, breaking to throw ins

Joy Division

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as clarke did at that age and he's in danger of falling away if he's not careful.

Jordan Clarke if u are reading this u have everything make other than a sense of urgency. Watch some videos of Ashley cole and see how he does everything quickly from closing down, breaking to throw ins

Pretty sure Willis is a center half, although he did cover at right back against Blues earlier in the season maybe a bit harsh to compare him with Clarke.

kg82

I've got to admit, when Clarke first got into the first team I thought he looked awful. I remember a game against Cardiff a couple years ago around Christmas time. We lost 2-0 and although the team performance was terrible, Clarke's was maybe the worst performance I'd seen in a city shirt for a long time. Don't think he played much again that season. Fair play to him, he changed my mind last season. Looked very competent. Point is, it might take Willis a bit of time.

ccfcway

Willis "Mr Robins, I'm pulling out of the move to Boro"

Robins "What you talking about Willis"

Users who are viewing this thread