Jordan Thompson (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

Not sure where the lad fits in... behind Williams & Drysdale in the pecking order, and I believe his contract runs out soon too.

mark82

Not sure where the lad fits in... behind Williams & Drysdale in the pecking order, and I believe his contract runs out soon too.

He's young, it may work, it may not. Irrelevant what stage he's at now really - he could end up better than Williams & Drysdale, he could end up worse. We just need to be patient with development players and see where they end up.

CCFCSteve

I like him. Been impressed with him when he's played.

Agree Clint. when I saw drysdale play earlier in the season I thought Thompson looked the better out the two, very early days for both though. I also think it was Dysdales full debut when I saw him (so nerves, pace of game may have impacted performance)

clint van damme

Agree Clint. when I saw drysdale play earlier in the season I thought Thompson looked the better out the two, very early days for both though. I also think it was Dysdales full debut when I saw him (so nerves, pace of game may have impacted performance)

I'm fairly sure Thompson had to play out of position on at least one occasion as well (At right back?)

So that needs to be taken in to account.

Users who are viewing this thread