Jordan Stewart (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Sign him up or release him in the summer?

I thought he was good against Donny and Pompey, but was woeful yesterday. He can play left mid as well as cover for our main left winger (whoever that turns out to be).

I'd give him the last 3 games (he is suspended for Crawley) to positively prove he is worth a new 12 month deal - if the jury is still out by the end of the Notts County game, just wave bye-bye.

ajsccfc

At this point in time we've got Adams and McSheffrey on the left, so I'd sign him up on that alone.

djpalms23

I'd personally drive him back to Notts County, if only we'd signed Carl Dickenson on a longer loan deal

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd probably keep him on, he's OK, and will only be a reservist when Adams is match fit.

I'd personally drive him back to Notts County, if only we'd signed Carl Dickenson on a longer loan deal

Dickinson is fucking shit, and although I can't drive yet, I'd still drive him to wherever it took to get rid of him!

PVA

Stewart is terrible.

We need Adams back asap.

Pretty sure Stewart will be released when his contract is up.

covcity4life

he looks like marlon king so sign him up

only seen him vs hartlepool and was very impressed,id keep him as backup to adams

The fact of the matter is; he is only playing because Blair Adams is injured. When BA is fit he wont have a chance in hell of getting into the team, but i'd say keep him in the summer as back-up. Not a good player but would be better than leaving ourselves in the shit if Blair is injured

Mr B

Sign him up or release him in the summer?

I thought he was good against Donny and Pompey, but was woeful yesterday. He can play left mid as well as cover for our main left winger (whoever that turns out to be).

I'd give him the last 3 games (he is suspended for Crawley) to positively prove he is worth a new 12 month deal - if the jury is still out by the end of the Notts County game, just wave bye-bye.

I'd go along with this as isn't he the wrong side of 30 but at least he is more effective than McSheffeey has been recently.

cov1987

I would not sign him been of the pace since he's been here also does not give us options when we go forward like christie.

pusbccfc

Got to go.

He's just too slow. He struggles to get back and is ineffective going forward. It doesn't help having two of the most lazy left midfielders ahead of him not getting back if he's caught out going forward.

Its mad how much we miss Blair. I remember being disappointed about him in the few games before his injury.
If Adams can learn how to cross, he could be vital for us in years to come. He has all the pace in the world, and a lot of skill.

For now though... We're struggling. Clarke is very poor at left back. He just doesn't have the confidence with his weak foot.

Its a shame we had to rush to get in a poor left back like Stewart. I liked Dicko, thought he offered a lot of steel and height to the back 4.

CJparker

Jordan Clarke is not a left back - I liked Dickinson and would have him in preference to Stewart.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I don't like being too critical of a player after so few performances........

But he is worse than Hussey at defending! I think speaks volumes in itself! I really do worry with him in our defence, more so than I do when J.Clarke covers at Left Back!

CJparker

He always used to be a left midfielder, not a left back

Users who are viewing this thread