Jordan Shipley Goals (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

His old man I guess, who’s a Liverpool fan! :emoji_grin:

Funny thing about Shippers old man. After the Shrewsbury away game, we (leamington and warwick supporters club) met up at The Nelson club in Warwick to say a pre-Xmas thank you to Juggy for arranging stuff. Shippers dad (who'd had a few sherberts) got up and made a rousing speech/declaration that we were supporting a great team who would get automatic promotion. If I'm honest, especially after a defeat, and quite a few points off the top, a few in the room - me included - were probably thinking 'nice speech, but alcohol fuelled delusion' We haven't lost since - all hail Mark 'Nostradamus' Shipley!

Adge

Funny thing about Shippers old man. After the Shrewsbury away game, we (leamington and warwick supporters club) met up at The Nelson club in Warwick to say a pre-Xmas thank you to Juggy for arranging stuff. Shippers dad (who'd had a few sherberts) got up and made a rousing speech/declaration that we were supporting a great team who would get automatic promotion. If I'm honest, especially after a defeat, and quite a few points off the top, a few in the room - me included - were probably thinking 'nice speech, but alcohol fuelled delusion' We haven't lost since - all hail Mark 'Nostradamus' Shipley!
Yep-was there at the Nelson myself squire! :emoji_grin:

Users who are viewing this thread