Jordan Ponticelli (1 Viewer)

Hoofhearted

I have it on good authority that JP is signing for Wrexham on a 2 year contract, this will be announced later today apparently.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Yep best of luck. Had a really unfortunate time with injuries over the last couple of years and a bad loan with Tranmere thrown into the mix as well. Scored a few with Wrexham late last season so hopefully he has started to regain some confidence with more regular minutes and less U23s football. He needs as much playing time as possible at his age

cooperskyblue

Good luck to him, clearly a good finisher and I anticipate he will do well there, unfortunately it hasn't worked out as well as I am sure he and we all hoped it would when there was so much hype around him 3 or 4 years ago.
Best of luck, hope he can get regular football, stay injury free and show what he can do.

larry_david

He did well there. Scored a few as well in a short amount of games. If we had any sense we'd have a clause in there because if he bangs them in, a real chance a league 2/1 club could come in.

Magwitch

Good move, good club, that has potential without looking I suspect they will be one of the favourites to do well this season.

fatso

Would be a great move for all parties (if true). He will get a good run in their team, and a chance to show what he can do.
Bapaga appears to have overtaken him here, so a move is inevitable if he wants to play.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Shame we've let the best finisher in the history of the club go... Jokes aside, if this is true I wish him well and hope he has a successful career!

SeaSeeEffCee

Really don't know why we loaned him to Tranmere last season tbh, that really hindered his development. Best of luck to the lads, had seen murmuring on Twitter last week on the Wrexham end that they were signing him up so would imagine this is true.

chiefdave

Good luck to him. Never really seemed to kick on and obviously gets harder for him to breakthrough here when we're moving up the divisions.

Frostie

Surprised we managed to get a fee.
Although I'm sure it will only be small, still good business all round.

Best of luck to the lad.

TomRad85

Good move for him. Wrexham is a club that should be in league 2 at least really. Hopefully he bags a few goals and gets them up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

larry_david

I'm told that it's a high sell on percentage rather than a fee
Perfect. 15-20 goals this coming season, combined with his stats at under 23 level for us someone will take a punt. It's a great signing for Wrexham and check twitter, their fans are buzzing

Users who are viewing this thread