Jordan Clarke (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Sorry to pick on one player but he's way too lightweight, gets brushed off the ball too easy and doesn't have the physicality to play as a defender in this Division. I'm afraid to say I think he is a major weakness in the team.

CJparker

I have always thought he would be better as a right winger.

Is Christie injured? If not, I don't see why Jordan is in the team ahead of him.

stupot07

He's in the team ahead of christie because his formed dipped and he needed resting, he was truly awful in the league match vs PNE and Shrewsbury.

I imagine he will come back in on Wednesday.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Christie always looks much better than Clarke to me and is a lot stronger. Clarke is way too lightweight and doesn't have the skill to compensate.

stupot07

Christie always looks much better than Clarke to me and is a lot stronger. Clarke is way too lightweight and doesn't have the skill to compensate.

I disagree about skill level, they have different skills and attributes. Clarke is a better pass and spots passes better, but Christie can run and dribble with the ball better.

Fans also seem to turn a blind eye to Christies defensive lapses in general.

Clarke also seems to take 4-5 games to get up to speed when he comes back in.

Swanny80

There's a Clarke v Christie debate.

Do any of you think either is honestly honestly honestly good enough?

Ps good to see PNE Lose again. I've got a real dislike for them

torchomatic

I'd rather have Christie any day of the week, however I do think it's time we get an experienced right-back. It's our weak spot at the moment.

hill83

If we can get someone as good as Adams we'd be laughing. Christie and Clarke are 'potential' but we need someone to perform now. I expect someone to be drafted in within the next couple of weeks.

ccrproductions

robins has publically highlighed both christie and clarkes recent mistakes,im sure he will be on to sisu right now to draft a new RB in before transfer window closes.

gspotgaz

Just saw Carlisle's goal... what the utter fuck was Clarke doing?!

Just stood there and watched their man jump above him the ball go in, and turned around as if nothing had happened..

ccrproductions

:p

also i notice robins praised sisu after preston game, he obviously has good rapport with joy and the rest of um,hopefully they will back him

Grendel

hill83

And we can have as many as we want from abroad and play them all.

See Watford for an example of this odd rule.

dadgad

Why just pick on Clarke, they were all crap today

You may well ask. I didn't go but perhaps someone who did can enlighten us........is criticism of him justified or has he become the whipping boy for all the team's shortcomings?:guitar2:

dadgad

For what I/ve been told he was one of our better players today......so he's a scapegoat then.....thought so.

tippex9

I bet he can't wait for Bell to be fit or Carl Baker not to score for a week, whingebags will leave him alone then.

Users who are viewing this thread