Jordan Clarke (1 Viewer)

kg82

So if you're up against a top player, you're passing automatically goes to shit then?

Wasn't just him was it, first half. And he was in no way the worst. Neither was Jennings. Bailey and Moussa were very poor. Completely obvious they were star struck first half. Shouldn't happen, but it did. We get over it and get on with the league and jpt.

Gint11

For me Clarke did well. Bale is a class act. I know Bale will look good against our boys but he was fast, reaction time was rapid and never stopped still. Funniest thing I saw was in the matchday programme, Richard Wood was a 'One to watch'. WTF????? I thought Edge was very good as well. Wasnt impressed with Leon Clarke but then up front on your own against Tottenhams back 4, your not going to get a lot.

Gaz

So if you're up against a top player, you're passing automatically goes to shit then?

Honestly get real !
Do you not think he was put under pressure from a world class player when he had the ball ???

Have a word with yourself FFS

Baginton

Justified based on his last 3-4 IMO.

Maybe do it in a league game, but not against a premierleague team, Christie is the more confident defender...
Christie has been ok defending in the last few games, just getting forward like he was doing with gret effect anymore

Strange swap though from Robins in my eyes!

But saying that Clarke did really well

ps1948

clarke was at fault for bale's goal

Bale was just very much quicker to react to the deflection than Clarke, but in the first half the Spurs players were quicker to do just about everything than ours were.

Edge and Wood were joint MOTM for me. I also thought Leon Clarke did pretty well, doing better as we got into the game more/Spurs slowed down. As for Jordan Clarke, I thought he did well, especially in the second half.

Paxman II

Clake was poor yesterday. He did not mark bale all game...bale was roaming everywhere.
Clarke's distribution was awful and his ability to get dragged out of position was alarming.

Edge was out most consistent player on the day and had Adebyor in his pocket most of the game it has to be said. Wood made some vital interceptions and played well and runs Edge a close second.

My worry is Murphy....a good shot stopper but so stuck to his line. Failed to command his area and shout 'leave it' to his defenders on several occasions!

ps1948

My worry is Murphy....a good shot stopper but so stuck to his line. Failed to command his area and shout 'leave it' to his defenders on several occasions!

Didn't he shout that for the third goal to Baker and Clarke?

Edje and Clarke did great. Clarke contained Bale better than i ever expected. Christie has been crap lately and it was time for a change, but i'm actually glad we dropped him cus Clarkey has made good his chance. Keep it up kiddo

Mucca Mad Boys

Clake was poor yesterday. He did not mark bale all game...bale was roaming everywhere.
Clarke's distribution was awful and his ability to get dragged out of position was alarming.

Edge was out most consistent player on the day and had Adebyor in his pocket most of the game it has to be said. Wood made some vital interceptions and played well and runs Edge a close second.

Clarke's distribution? What, him putting in 2 beauty crosses? Keeping possession better than most our players.

Edj struggled with the physicality of Adebayor, it was that Adebayor just played shit, Edj was all over the place for one of their goals. Wood was a brave heart at the back, threw himself at everything and saved us on several occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread