Jordan Clarke? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

ive said my piece on clarke many times,whilst he has improved he is just not tall or strong enough to be a defender

get rid.

Six foot one according to the official site.....:D

wingy

Yeah, it was some sort of 'arranged' night, not a normal friday or saturday, it was rubbish though if I remember correctly.
So you wer'nt on the lookout for a Milf or Gilf,Can't see Jordan going down that route although if a certain Mr .Rooney can ??:eek:

shy_tall_knight

"Francois Zoko, who had given young full back Jordan Clarke a torrid time down the Coventry right" - quote from a Notts Fan. He has no axe to grind with Jordan but he saw what I saw but many seemed to have missed - he was ripped a new one on Saturday.

Hopefully this loss of form is down to him recovering from an injury but he has played over 60 times for Cov now and on the whole has been poor but given the benefit of the doubt as he is still young. Needs to step it up or move on.

CarpyCov84

"Francois Zoko, who had given young full back Jordan Clarke a torrid time down the Coventry right" - quote from a Notts Fan. He has no axe to grind with Jordan but he saw what I saw but many seemed to have missed - he was ripped a new one on Saturday.

Hopefully this loss of form is down to him recovering from an injury but he has played over 60 times for Cov now and on the whole has been poor but given the benefit of the doubt as he is still young. Needs to step it up or move on.

He got smashed it was like man against Boy he's Been around a while now potential means nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread