Jordan Clarke? (1 Viewer)

SussexSkyBlue

Don't know how everyone else feels about this, but I think Clarke shows a little bit of poetential. But simply isnt good enough at the moment has been the weak link on so many occassions and was AWFUL today.

In my opinion we cant keep waiting for him to improve, time for a change.

hill83

Looked ok defensively I thought. Offered nothing going forward though. Other players played worse, don't think he warrants his own thread, to be slated on.

LJC_CCFC

I'm not saying he's awful generally but this season he has been poor. Always getting beaten by his man, scared to go forward and poor crossing. There is potential there, but maybe take him out of the firing line and give Christie or even Willis a run of games

CarpyCov84

He's simply not good enough how do these lads get spotted today was the worst performance by anyone I've ever saw since I started watching football.Hes more interested in Eating Nandos and playing with his queer Cat these lads need dropping like a ton of bricks absolute Garbage.Id be embarrassed of I put in performances like that week in week out.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Thought he was great at the end of last season but I think he has been mostly poor this season. I don't think Christie is the answer either though, maybe Bailey whilst Clarke has a rest. I think he can play RB

hill83

He's simply not good enough how do these lads get spotted today was the worst performance by anyone I've ever saw since I started watching football.Hes more interested in Eating Nandos and playing with his queer Cat these lads need dropping like a ton of bricks absolute Garbage.Id be embarrassed of I put in performances like that week in week out.

Fucking hell, 'worst performance I've ever saw'

First of all it's, 'seen'
Secondly, get a grip. Worst ever? Jesus wept.

cazzanova

hill83 obviously been nandos with clarke... he was shocking!"!!!!!!!!!!!! its players like him in the first team that proves our league position!!!! jesus wept what game were you watching????

cazzanova

clarke needs to play in that under21 team for a good few games and get is confidence back...hes good at tekken and fifa 13 tho!

stupot07

He wasn't that bad defensively but wasn't great going forward. Their left winger is a good player.

There were worst performers today.

hill83

hill83 obviously been nandos with clarke... he was shocking!"!!!!!!!!!!!! its players like him in the first team that proves our league position!!!! jesus wept what game were you watching????

Simmer down young fella.

wingy

I get the impression the fullbacks have bee told not to venture forward as much this season.

skybluegod

looked good defensively today only allowed their winger one cross in the first half. second i couldn't see much but didn't look like he let many crosses get in then either.

Moe-Lask

Clarke was solid first half, kept their left winger in his pocket for the most part. Got past him once or twice but they didn't look threatening from out wide - least forget they score two soft goals from a defence point of view (Not closing down)... Calling for his head when there we're worse players is a tad harsh.

CarpyCov84

Clarke was solid first half, kept their left winger in his pocket for the most part. Got past him once or twice but they didn't look threatening from out wide - least forget they score two soft goals from a defence point of view (Not closing down)... Calling for his head when there we're worse players is a tad harsh.

M8 he got raped from start to finish by a nobody

skybluegod

ffs no wonder kilbane told fans to fuck off look at us we are arguing with each other, how can we call ourselfs fans? people constantly slag of players why? robins has said they are low on confidence, do people actually thing calling them shit helps?

Add on- i'm embarrassed to call myself a cov fan, there are people on here who need to look at themselves as some of them are just knobs picking fights over a computer over there own team come off it.

Last edited:

cazzanova

Are you serious?

Moe-Lask

Honestly... Disagree completely! Thought he did well baring in mind that Baker got him in trouble two or three times! First half they only got past him once!

Otis

Clarke wasn't that bad.

He had a poor game, yes, but he wasn't that bad. No worse than many others out there today and certainly nowhere near approaching a worst performance of all time levels.

The left winger had the beating of him on occasion, but there were a fair few times Clarke got the better of the winger too.

Thing that most disappointed me today about Clarke was his passing.

skybluegod

fairest quote so far! AND FANS CAN HAVE THEIR SAY WHEN THEIR TEAM ARE WOEFUL, WE ARE THE ONLY THING KEEPING THIS CLUB AFLOAT AFTER PAYING WEEK IN WEEK OUT TO WATCH SHITE

so your allowed to be a c**t because you paid to watch it? we played badly yes but why does that allow you to have a go at other fans?

Users who are viewing this thread