Jordan Clarke Harris (1 Viewer)

canningt

What do people think?

From what I heard about him he is a very talented player, he is a striker, he scores goals just what we need.

The academy lot are top of their division why not put some more of them in?

They can't be worse than some of the players we have now.

Why not give him a chance?

Disorganised1

I don't think Millwall would be the place to bed any youngster ~ have you ever been ? BRRRRRRRR.

canningt

okay maybe not Milwall but why not another game, bring him on as a sub get him to get used to the pace, he can't be worse than ROD

CovScott88

Him, Courtney Richards and Billy Daniels have been banging in goals for the Youth team recently. Clarke-Harris and Richards are supposed to be very pacey, something we are so desperately short of. I'd give them a go, not as if we are prolific at the moment.

Platt_The_Donkey

why doesnt he just play big fat lazy Eastwood, Donkey Platt gets a spot on the bench, why?

ccfcway

pace, oh how we would love that

still remember John "Flying Postman" Wiliams

;)

He got you out of your seat

These days, i only get out of my seat to go for a wee

skybluesam66

weve got jordan clarke and johnson clarke harris

now if youre advocating we play 12 players, it may give us a bit of a chance

Otis

weve got jordan clarke and johnson clarke harris

now if youre advocating we play 12 players, it may give us a bit of a chance

It would work. When the ref asks why we've got 12 men just say we haven't, we've got 11 and it's just that one's a double-barreled name.

gary_ccfcforever

its Johnson Clarke-Harris. But yes i agree from what i have heard he sounds a real prospect, even if we bought him off the bench for the last 20 minutes to run at tired defenders it would be worth a shout!

skybluegod

no we already have a young squad ehy bring a unexpeienced player in we already have enough of them and the youth games are nowhere near as taxing as the championship!

Nonleagueherewecome

Was it him who came on near the end against Leamington? Whoever it was, he was quick, but couldn't pass it five yards. Clearly not ready for the big-boys league.

We may as well give Jeffers a chance though; he's scored in the reserves, so can't do much more-or worse than the alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread