Jordan Clarke bickers with Twitter followers. (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

ajsccfc - Did you go Preston? I did, the whole team not just him were shite. We vented our anger and he mouthed back along with Clingan – a massive mistake.

A fan who has a right to question his daft twite about enjoying his day despite every fan (Well proper fans anyway) worrying about the state of the club. Any other day couldn’t give a shit if he had a good day but when the club is in a mess, he should think before he types.

Been a Cov lad and fan he should be more aware then most how the fans feel at the moment.If you’ve seen them play over the past 3 months you would agree there useless twats.

I didn't go to Preston, no. If Clarke and others mouthed off at the fans then that's foolish of him. HOWEVER, this has no bearing on him commenting on a day off he had a week later.

It doesn't matter how 'proper fans' (nice attempt at a dig there) feel, he shouldn't have to answer to us 24 hours a day and shouldn't have to put up with a ridiculous insinuation that because he's had a fun day it somehow means he doesn't care.

He should perhaps be diplomatic in his replies, but Jordan Clarke did absolutely nothing wrong in the first instance. The fault was completely with the person who attacked him.

Nobody has the right to question him enjoying a day off, unless he had other commitments that he didn't fulfil. Jordan Clarke appears to be capable of separating work and life, that's all.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

He does that by playing football. He shouldn't be a hapless punchbag to all kinds of abuse outside this. What if he was walking down the street, is it ok to hurl abuse at him there too?

Parsons hose - Not been funny but if your on a sun lounger what are you doing on here? I for one wouldn;t be logging when im on holiday.

AJ - A professional footballer no matter who you play for are role models. You dont abuse fans full stop. Footballers get paid alot of money and in turn should take it on the chin like most players do on a Saturday.

As for proper fans not a dig at all, just saying, i went Preston spent alot of money to watch utter shite. I derserve to have a go at the players when they play shit. Why can;'t player be honest and admit when there shit. Takes alot to admit.

ajsccfc

You can have a go at players in a football environment, I'm completely with you on that - but outside of that I don't agree at all. As he says, it's the equivalent of walking up to him in the street and lecturing him about his job, which isn't fair.

I can see where your coming from pal but does my nut in when he couldn't either ignore the comment or be more plauisble with his reply instead of calling a fan a prick. In my eyes shows his mentality.

ajsccfc

He probably should have been a bit more careful, but it's important to remember he was responding to provocation. Bear in mind he's still only 19 and most likely trying to enjoy his time away from what must be a very frustrating time at the club.

I'd hate to think that anyone abusing someone on Twitter would then be appalled to get the exact same back; it's one of the reasons I don't 'get' the site as a whole to be honest.

fellatio_Martinez

He does that by playing football. He shouldn't be a hapless punchbag to all kinds of abuse outside this. What if he was walking down the street, is it ok to hurl abuse at him there too?

The street is different, that's a private coming together.

Twitter is public domain. Clarke has gone on there and responded to some idiot, and in turn looked like an idiot himself. He represents the club and our fans, he was way out of line.

ajsccfc

He'd be better off not responding as such in future, but 'wise up Jordan' is about as much backlash as he should officially get as far as I'm concerned.

Il Pirata

One question - why is anyone following Jordan Clarke?

Anyway, the guy who takes out his frustration on some random young lad who dared go out for the day and enjoy himself rather than listen to death metal and contemplate suicide sounds like a bit of an asshole. Sheer frustration, but if you want to talk sh*t then expect it back.

I think its the cold beer mixed with the warm sun which makes me check in on my phone from time to time. It's only like reading a book and no worse than players on twitter on their day off.

Oldfive

The street is different, that's a private coming together.

Twitter is public domain. Clarke has gone on there and responded to some idiot, and in turn looked like an idiot himself. He represents the club and our fans, he was way out of line.
You are right , i am a idiot , ive been following this club home and away for 30 years , a lot longer than you i would imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread