Jordan Clarke at it again... (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire SB

Tweeted twice a couple of hours ago with;

'Stressed. Angry. CBA'

and

'Stupid dicked people who can't see what they cause. #fullydone'

His parents went on holiday and left him to look after the cat...?

On a serious note, Robins spoke about unrest in the camp...

Sky Blues

The Edge has taken to Twitter too. According to Google Translate, he said: "We must do so much better, but I still believe that there is a good team here."
I wonder if Robins had a long chat with the team today?

Diehard Si

I wonder who Clarke is on about. It sounds almost like he's fed up at other players in the squad disrupting the overall squad

I wonder who? Hussey has been mentioned before as disruptive. He mentions a few tho so I wonder who else?

AFCCOVENTRY

Apparently today at Ryton some of the players have been told they are going to have to prove their worth to play here or they are being shipped out before the loan window shuts.

Yorkshire SB

I hope they did have a crisis meeting today, told some to buck up their ideas. Get the feeling there's a few who think they're playing for Coventry City too much and playing in League 1 too little!

skyblueelephant

Surely if this was tweeted 2-3 hours ago it's far more likely to be issues in his private life rather than anything to do with football.

Yorkshire SB

Surely if this was tweeted 2-3 hours ago it's far more likely to be issues in his private life rather than anything to do with football.

I considered that, but I think by making it vague and nondescript he wants people to read into it, and it won't get him in trouble with the club. Plus he's got over 4000 followers, and about 4000 of them will be City fans.

wingy

My guess ,Its aimed at the owners ,too much Rod ,not enough Carrot.Thought it was us who have been saying for weeks about unrest.

WillieStanley

:claping hands:Meanwhile, over on Facebook, Chris Hussey thinks "The Fresh Prince is the best show ever ever ever"

charlievictor

Reading into this it must be an intellectual attempt at sending a subconscious message to all CCFC fans that there is unrest in the dressing room and certain individual players are disrupting them from playing amazing football week in week out..

or..

He had a bad day like every normal person on the planet.

CCFC_Charlie

Not sure how these tweets can be interpreted to him having a bad attitude? They are either unrelated or show that he is frustrating with certain members of the football club for not pulling in the same direction, and thus disrupting the team on the pitch.

Otis

Pretty sure he has a life away from the football club? Could literally be anything!?

An awful lot of conclusion jumping here. Nothing in that even hints that anything he has said has anything to do with football or the City at all!

You don't all work for The Daily Mail do you? :whistle:;)

SkyBlueScottie

TBF I follow Clarke on twitter, his tweets often are part of a conversation with his mates, piccies of his cat, or that he and his bird are going out or are eating, the last time he made such an outburst was after Wrexham, then we subsequently found out about the bonus structure being changed. So there is a chance something is going on.

PVA

I can't believe how much people read into these statuses. It could be literally anything and my guess it's not ccfc related. These guys are human you know and have lives outside of football.

psgm1

Banned
TBF I follow Clarke on twitter, his tweets often are part of a conversation with his mates, piccies of his cat, or that he and his bird are going out or are eating, the last time he made such an outburst was after Wrexham, then we subsequently found out about the bonus structure being changed. So there is a chance something is going on.

Absolutely, a day or so later, a comment was made in the Sisu Evening Telegraph about how Jordan didn't mean anything by it and everything was fine - a few weeks later tThorn was no more - co-incidence? Conjecture?

Where there is smoke there is fire. Footballers other than Joey Barton tend to keep that kind of stuff to themselves - look hoe Kilbane when asked to describe the mood in one word he said optimistic!

I genuinely think Jordan has a diplomatic bone in his body, and tends to say what is going on.

Which for my money shows he is an honest guy, desperately frustrated with what is going on!

Personally I like the lads brutal honesty. Clearly it is hurting him where the club is going. Clearly a cov kid through and through.

Shame most of the others currently in the team don't show the same passion for the club.

great for speaking out Jordan!

covcity4life

Absolutely, a day or so later, a comment was made in the Sisu Evening Telegraph about how Jordan didn't mean anything by it and everything was fine - a few weeks later tThorn was no more - co-incidence? Conjecture?

Where there is smoke there is fire. Footballers other than Joey Barton tend to keep that kind of stuff to themselves - look hoe Kilbane when asked to describe the mood in one word he said optimistic!

I genuinely think Jordan has a diplomatic bone in his body, and tends to say what is going on.

Which for my money shows he is an honest guy, desperately frustrated with what is going on!

Personally I like the lads brutal honesty. Clearly it is hurting him where the club is going. Clearly a cov kid through and through.

Shame most of the others currently in the team don't show the same passion for the club.

great for speaking out Jordan!

OR he could be pissed off that robins is making him work harder or prove himself or changed training

OR he could be on about postal service not sending him latest xbopx game on time

stop jumping to conclusions either way

Otis

'Stressed. Angry. CBA.' and 'Stupid dicked people who can't see what they cause.'

Will surely be him talking about XFactor. Cos that's exactly the words I would be using if I ever got to watch the programme.

Yorkshire SB

Well, I don't think he's stupid, if he didn't want CCFC fans to read into those two tweets then I think he would've said something, because it's obvious that the people who follow him will draw those conclusions.

CTID

lol i read that tweet earlier...and rather than thinking "this must be some kind of coded message about our beloved CCFC"...i though "he cant even spell dick head!"

Nonleagueherewecome

Clearly the cat's up to it's shitty arsed naughtiness again. Rub it's nose in it, Jordan, it's the only way it will learn!

Maybe the manager should try a similar motivational technique with the players?

Users who are viewing this thread